Character Customizing For Untaimed

dyson
dyson Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
I love the Untamed race and, with that, some of the customizing for them i find limited. I personally think it would be cool if you can change your -Fur Color- and shading along with length of body hair maybe if you like to be a super fuzzy panda, tiger, or one of the other races for them. and also many of their customizing bars don't apply to them which would be cool if they did, maybe one wants to have a panda with high cheek bones or such.
Post edited by dyson on

Comments

• Donchrono - Heavens Tear
    Donchrono - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have been saying that for weeks, but I'm glad someone else agrees.
  • Jokers - Lost City
    Jokers - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    BUMP, ill have to agree to. I mean every one else has a uniqueness to them because they can custimize their char everyway possible and the untaimed.....you can barely distinquish between them. They basically look the same, well the fact that you can choose from wolf,tiger,panda,and lion is the only difference almost.
  • Nakita - Heavens Tear
    Nakita - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    As for the untamed I think we should have more animals say the dragon, ape, and horse. Wouldn't that be a good idea and for the beast forms I say they could use a wolf beast for the wolf, the horse beast for the horse and a dragon beast for the dragon, and a ape beast for the ape.
  • Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear
    Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    As for the untamed I think we should have more animals say the dragon, ape, and horse. Wouldn't that be a good idea and for the beast forms I say they could use a wolf beast for the wolf, the horse beast for the horse and a dragon beast for the dragon, and a ape beast for the ape.

OMG YES. any other form would be great! how boring is the white tiger? Everywhere i go white tiger here, white tiger there. get 2 or more of them next to each other and you have no idea who is who. PLZ PlZ pLz something other than the white tiger would be great.
  • Feyral - Heavens Tear
    Feyral - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I agree too. :D
  • Bengallie - Sanctuary
    Bengallie - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think the untamed could and should be a s diverse as the other player roles and custimzation is just as key to a chariter you will play for a while , dragon ,bear and horse heck of a great idea that means we could have centors, draconis and vardos a completely elaberate bunch of skin walkers i love it
    In life you have two choices ...sit or move