Spirit Charm percentage

Options
ninjustsu
ninjustsu Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
It just occured to me today that the spirit charm heals my mp is below 75%. I'm a cleric and this is my first time purchasing a spirit charm(normally I purchase guardian charms) and I find that the percentage is too high. At level 40, it takes roughly 7 shots for me to go below 75% and the charm automatically kicks in. Is it possible to change the percentage to 50% like the guardian charm? I'd like to have the spirit charm in use when I'm in dire need of mp - like when my plume shell is on and I'm unintentionally tanking. With the spirit charm at 75%, the spirit charm is pretty much forced to run out faster than anticipated and with it my wallet.
Post edited by ninjustsu on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ninjustsu wrote: »
    It just occured to me today that the spirit charm heals my mp is below 75%. I'm a cleric and this is my first time purchasing a spirit charm(normally I purchase guardian charms) and I find that the percentage is too high. At level 40, it takes roughly 7 shots for me to go below 75% and the charm automatically kicks in. Is it possible to change the percentage to 50% like the guardian charm? I'd like to have the spirit charm in use when I'm in dire need of mp - like when my plume shell is on and I'm unintentionally tanking. With the spirit charm at 75%, the spirit charm is pretty much forced to run out faster than anticipated and with it my wallet.

I think that's the whole point.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • marccc
    marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol ye, mine ticks like 3 times just buffing, its crazy.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The whole point of it being 75% is so it depletes extremely fast and waste your money.

Yet they still refuse to go back to sale prices. Good company.
  • bulldog
    bulldog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ninjustsu wrote: »
    With the spirit charm at 75%, the spirit charm is pretty much forced to run out faster than anticipated and with it my wallet.

I think you answered your own Question as to why it's 75% and why that can't be changed b:victory
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    bulldog wrote: »
    I think you answered your own Question as to why it's 75% and why that can't be changed b:victory

embl3m wrote: »
    The whole point of it being 75% is so it depletes extremely fast and waste your money.

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf