stats for healing cleric

findme
findme Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cleric
hey i just started this game. lvl 1 lolz. i was wondering wat is a good way to start makign a cleric? i want it for hearlign only. i dont need it for atk. This is my 1st time playign this game. Any info woudl be a great help. thank you very much.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lirdor
    lirdor Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    8D wow another cleric who thinks like me 8P. Let me warn you right off the bat this game starts out EXTREMELY solo based. I started out with the same mentality you are, and I gotta warn you, I didn't get to do a thing I moderately enjoyed for a good 90 play hours into the game. To progress you have to do all the quests, and for your first 19 levels, everyone doing the same quests as you that you can team up with, must also be an elf. Meaning 70% of them are also clerics 30% are archers. Tanks wizards etc... you won't have reason to interact with one until your about level 20.

Second thing to realize, around 20, everyone is very content to solo, you can get teams but you gotta ask for them, I recommend PMing or inviting (alot of people turn off general chat in this game). Don't count on the OMG CLERIC PLEASE TEAM ME, effect you may be used to from other games, that doesn't start happening until high 30s or 40s.

Now for the good, an attack cleric and a support cleric, have the same build. Wisdom and just enough str to wear their equipment. and for your first 20 levels, if you do all of your quests, you should have enough spirit to keep both your heals and your attacks maxed.

Quick tip on healing cleric, Do not level the heal "blessing of the purehearted" it's a slow useless heal, and once you learn Iron heart blessing (a 15 second heal over time THAT IS STACKABLE), you should never use it again.

Good luck young cleric 8P, you have a loong road ahead of you to be able to play a healing class as a pure healing class. and take heart in the fact that the higher you get, the more people want teams, but know, it will take a long time to get there.

Feel free to whisper me in game Onishi , if your on heavens tear for advice at any time
  • slayer1o1
    slayer1o1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hate to break it to ya, but ur gana pay a ****load (in rl money) to go full healing. some guy put out a post and at the higher levels it will cost like $250 (yes twohundered and fifty) a month. and thats only to grind for like 3 hours a day.
  • findme
    findme Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hey slayer well imi in lost city for pvp lolz. my friends told me to come here. Well what stats do i raise mostly? i know about the Str so i can wear stuff. But wat about my mag n vit??? wat skill should i master or improve????
  • Jungli - Heavens Tear
    Jungli - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thats the stupidest statement I have ever heard! I am Lvl 30 and maybe spent $5 on charms....I do not know what supports this claim. Do you believe everything you hear..............or read. And thats my IMO!

Jungli
  • lirdor
    lirdor Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No offense man, but level 30 is not a point in time to judge. Fact with the charms is they don't scale. At low levels the concept of blowing 221 mp on a skill you use once a second, dosnt seem plausible or necessary. In the same way getting hit for 100 damage would have killed you at level 1, and been a slight scratch at level 30. 100k or 550k mp is a huge bounty at level 30, and probably barely an hours supply at level 90. The 250 a week estimates were made based on a level 60 clerics mp usage. I can't back them up or deny them as I'm only 46 myself. But I can say, at 46, the charms already last about half what they did at 30 for me, and if the rate continues, the silver charm for 2 hour estimate at 60, dosn't sound even slightly far fetched