territory wars rewards??

Birdie - Heavens Tear
Birdie - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Hi all,
I wanted to ask about the rewards for winning a territory. I have searched and have not found anything. that is not to say that it is not out there, i just have not been able to find it.

What exactly are the rewards for winning a territory. obviously it is worth doing or so many others would not be trying to get territories. I know that you have to pay to play. who does this?
is it the whole guild? just the guild master? So okay, someone bids 500K to own a territory. he wins and has 90% returned to him. (losing bidders get nothing back). so saturday comes and the guild does the fight and WINS!!! ya's all around, high fives, dancing...

Now, what does the guild win. Money, okay. how is it delivered to the guild. is it to all players in guild. only those that took part in the TW. just to the guild master. what other (if any) rewards are there. how are they distributed??. do you have any drops in TW from the mobs your killing? do you gain exp for TW while there?
any help would be appreciated
Post edited by Birdie - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ten million gold is awarded to the guild master if a guild takes a territory, at least for a lvl 1 territory. It might vary depending on the level of the territory, I'm not sure. It's up to the guild master to divide it however he/she wishes. Mobs do drop items appropriate to their levels. In addition, all guild members can teleport to territories their guild owns for free once an hour.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It also give you access to the territory officer that allows you to refine equipment, sells potions up to level 80, fireworks related to your territory, free healing service, item identification, and a few others options I don't remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • munzenburger
    munzenburger Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    free healing? How so?
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    free healing? How so?

You talk the the ncp and choose the healing function.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • jebbediah
    jebbediah Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Your Guild leader gets 10 million gold per week per land owned.He gets it all and dosent have to share if he dosent want too

But a good leader will pay his highest warrior's in his guild a lil somethen somthen so they continue to be his highest warrior's.Im sure he keeps the mahority for himself because charms and guardian angels arnt cheap.

Just think of yourself as a poor farmer and your guild leader as the king.that's pretty much it right there.

So go round up 20-30 people u can trust and bring them to this game and start your own guild and recieve 10m a week for hp charms for your friends and yourself and whatever else 10million gold a week can buy ya.

my guild leader dont give his low level's that go to tw any gold so we dont go.It's not worth it to me.as i use charms and guardian angels and dont want to burn up 50k hp of my charm for a tw i get nothing out of.

I guess some people think it's fun to go tw for no gain other then what the guild as a whole gets.there prolly not using charms and other store bought items
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    jebbediah wrote: »
    Your Guild leader gets 10 million gold per week per land owned.He gets it all and dosent have to share if he dosent want too

But a good leader will pay his highest warrior's in his guild a lil somethen somthen so they continue to be his highest warrior's.Im sure he keeps the mahority for himself because charms and guardian angels arnt cheap.

Just think of yourself as a poor farmer and your guild leader as the king.that's pretty much it right there.

So go round up 20-30 people u can trust and bring them to this game and start your own guild and recieve 10m a week for hp charms for your friends and yourself and whatever else 10million gold a week can buy ya.

my guild leader dont give his low level's that go to tw any gold so we dont go.It's not worth it to me.as i use charms and guardian angels and dont want to burn up 50k hp of my charm for a tw i get nothing out of.

I guess some people think it's fun to go tw for no gain other then what the guild as a whole gets.there prolly not using charms and other store bought items

you dont need dolls for tw.. you dont lose items or exp
  • ashron
    ashron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    as a low lvl you dont even need a hierogram, just run around getting the attention of enemies. They 1 shot you, but while they do, some of your high-lvls kill them anyways.

TW is all about 60+ people atm (een more so pvp TW), later on you will REALLY see a difference if someone is 90+ or just like lvl 60-70.

So yes, the guildleader will pay most for the 90+ guys, and it's fair:
    -they have more hp -> more hiero needed
    -their skills are more expensive to get, as well as equipment
    -higher repair fees
    -everyone aside from Venos need the money to even do daily quests
    -money for Zhen-parties

You also get the benefits mentioned above, as well as the option to teleport once per hour to any city in a territory owned by your guild, from anywhere (owning dreamsearching port? yay, you just saved 8k gold teleporting there).

Lvl1 Territories gain you 10mil per week, the lvl2 ones 20mil (starter cities + dreamsearching port), lvl3 30mil (Archosaur and Thousand Stream)

Well, you need a good number of 80+, preferably a 90+ tank to take a lvl2 territory and i won't even talk about lvl3 ones, for it will take a WHILE until anyone should even attempt thinking about attacking one of those.
    Well, they are nice for repfarming though if you have some 90+ and 80+ guys :D

Also, you need.
    2lvl1 territories to bid on a lvl2
    2 lvl2 territories to bid on a lvl3

Not to forget while calculating what the income is spend for: Towers cost you. Everytime you have to defend a territory, the towers alone will cost your guild around 3mil, catapults also cost a bit of money,....