Diff between Club, Pike, Poleblade?

Options
levelup
levelup Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
I was looking at these weapons at the blacksmith. All three of these weapons are from the same category and I compared the highest level weapon I can find for each at the blacksmith. I see that their range and atk rates are the same but I see that Clubs have a higher physical atk range than the other two. Pike comes second and Poleblade has the worst. So why would anyone choose pike or poleblade? By the way, I know they changed the names of the weapons from other PW versions. So which one is the Spear?
Post edited by levelup on

Comments

• l0ki
    l0ki Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    IMO it's just the looks.
  • djoax
    djoax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    pike = spear
    poleblade = scythe...atleast i think, but i dont know if the club has a other name in other versions....
    This is the first time i play this though so

*edit*
    I also noticed that theres a lvl diffrence, but just as monarch said, there a damage range diffrence between those. But personaly i think poleblade and club look badass :B
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Its the same thing between hammer / axe. One has a high max and low min damage, the other has a medium high and medium low damage. Once has the potential for really high and really low hits, the other is constant damage.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw