I suggest you let us know what we CAN suggest!

Dsyndicate - Heavens Tear
Dsyndicate - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
Truth be told, the suggestion box is just a formality.
This is NOT their game, it is a nother companies.
All they really do is change the text and some 2D graphics.
They probably do not fully understand the code, therefore innovation on there part will be nil.

If you suggest something that is already released on another version, they MIGHT try and implement it.
If you suggest something that dose not already exist then you might as well be talking to a wall.

WHAT WE REALLY NEED is a DEV to tell us
1. Are we just getting leftovers from the Chinese version.
2. If they really read this thread.
3. Can THEY really create THEIR own content.
4.How far can they take their customization.
5. Or are we stuck with what the Chinese come up with.

PLEASE dont be like WarRock and say...
"We will be customizing the English version for a western audience with customized stuff only for western players."
And then of course they only released **** from the Korean version that was already a year old.

So DEVs, What do you got planed? We understand if you cant do jack, but at least let us know!
<3 lol
Post edited by Dsyndicate - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• uris
    uris Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Truth be told, the suggestion box is just a formality.
    This is NOT their game, it is a nother companies.
    All they really do is change the text and some 2D graphics.
    They probably do not fully understand the code, therefore innovation on there part will be nil.

If you suggest something that is already released on another version, they MIGHT try and implement it.
    If you suggest something that dose not already exist then you might as well be talking to a wall.

WHAT WE REALLY NEED is a DEV to tell us
    1. Are we just getting leftovers from the Chinese version.
    2. If they really read this thread.
    3. Can THEY really create THEIR own content.
    4.How far can they take their customization.
    5. Or are we stuck with what the Chinese come up with.

PLEASE dont be like WarRock and say...
    "We will be customizing the English version for a western audience with customized stuff only for western players."
    And then of course they only released **** from the Korean version that was already a year old.

So DEVs, What do you got planed? We understand if you cant do jack, but at least let us know!
    <3 lol

LOL. I can't believed you played that trash. I played for a while but those stupid hackers got so freaking annoying.It's too bad that was one of my first pc onine shooters. It sucks(insert male reproductive organ here) hard.

There were also conspiricy stories where the company was behind the hacks. I don't if it's true but hackers do NOT leave when their punkbuster is updated(which is garbage).

Oh ****, i just went on about warrock, i should post this on their forum.....

Well in any case, I'd like to know also if were getting chinese content or new content.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    uris wrote: »
    LOL. I can't believed you played that trash. I played for a while but those stupid hackers got so freaking annoying.It's too bad that was one of my first pc onine shooters. It sucks(insert male reproductive organ here) hard.

There were also conspiricy stories where the company was behind the hacks. I don't if it's true but hackers do NOT leave when their punkbuster is updated(which is garbage).

Oh ****, i just went on about warrock, i should post this on their forum.....

Well in any case, I'd like to know also if were getting chinese content or new content.

chinese content.
  • uris
    uris Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    chinese content.

Do you know this for sure?
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    uris wrote: »
    Do you know this for sure?

Yes.

asdfasdfasdasdfasdf
  • Dsyndicate - Heavens Tear
    Dsyndicate - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I would like to see that old American Spirit "we didn't make it, we made it better," but unfortunately with imported MMOs companies tend to just edit not recode.
    Closed Beta really should be testing a recoded version to see if it works like the original, instead it is starting to only test to see if "搜寻" turned into "Quest." (sry if you can't see Chinese font)
    And open beta really should be testing the servers at full capacity but it turns out to be a way to get us to spend money then wipe everything at official release so we spend more money buying things back. lol

If they didn't recode the game, or if they didn't study the coding, then there is a 0% chance of getting something that isn't already out there.