Inventory Extention stone

nicksloth
nicksloth Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
So I decided to buy a several fo these as I like hoarding my items. However I now have a stone that I can't use because the quest has gone from the banker. I'm guessing I have reached my limit or something but no limit was mentioned anywhere.

Am I missing something or am I seriously stuck with a stone I can't use? :(
Post edited by nicksloth on

Comments

• quoll
    quoll Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How many slots do you have now?
  • nicksloth
    edited October 2008
    Problem solved. Apparantly you are only allowed 64 slots.....but I don't remember seeing it stated anywhere....
  • Caledrian - Heavens Tear
    Caledrian - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wow, 64 slots, now I'm drooling!
  • elrivien
    elrivien Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    do you still have the stone that you couldnt use?
    i would be interested to buy it^^
  • magentawolf
    magentawolf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    So, how many inventory slots does one stone give you? Is it a 1 / 1 exchange?
  • wintertitan
    wintertitan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    1 Stone = 1 Row of Slots = 8 item slots.
    Hope this helps.b:bye
  • grynn
    grynn Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I wish I would have read this before buying my 5th stone. A warning would be nice.
  • Yuoka - Sanctuary
    Yuoka - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm glad I read this as i was considering getting some as I am a pack rat (my maxed out GW safe was always hurting for space even with regular hoeing of least useful "useful" items) and was wondering what the maximum number of slots was if any as my safe was filled with "useful" (probably never lol) stuff by like lvl 3. Does anyone know what the limit is for player inventory is as I compulsively pick up everything monsters drop and since like half of my inventory is always half filled with crafting materials (for which i have no room in the bank) I get a LOT of "Inventory Full" messages and those always make me sad b:sad
  • grynn
    grynn Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm glad I read this as i was considering getting some as I am a pack rat (my maxed out GW safe was always hurting for space even with regular hoeing of least useful "useful" items) and was wondering what the maximum number of slots was if any as my safe was filled with "useful" (probably never lol) stuff by like lvl 3. Does anyone know what the limit is for player inventory is as I compulsively pick up everything monsters drop and since like half of my inventory is always half filled with crafting materials (for which i have no room in the bank) I get a LOT of "Inventory Full" messages and those always make me sad b:sad

I was able to use 4 inventory extension stones, so I'm guessing that was the limit.
  • nicksloth
    edited October 2008
    There should really be a warning about it somewhere. A GM told me that he knew it was 64 only through testing....so even he didn't know due to it being common knowledge, which is what it should be.
  • Gerami - Lost City
    Gerami - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    is it the same for safe extension stones?
  • Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    Seraphe - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Necro

This is from a year ago... ;;<.<
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009

80 slots. Not that hard to figure out. Just need to click on the stone in the boutique and it tells you "Maximum Slots: 80"

Also, necro (also also, post +1).
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Should've found this sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.