Question on Heavy Veno Skills and Builds

Options
lomaise
lomaise Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Venomancer
Hi im new to Perfect World and want ask a few questions.

If i want to go heavy Veno is there any point of upgrading some magical skills like Blazing Scarab or Venomous Scarab?

Can i use all my spells in fox form?

Can i use my fox abilities in human form?

How should I upgrade my stats?
Should I have more str or vit or Int?

Where can I find amour req stats?

Is the only advantage of having more int to upgrade your wep?

Thanks in Advance ^_^
Post edited by lomaise on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Blazing - no. Venomous - depends. If you go pure melee form, then no, but if you wish to be a heavy armor user that still uses an up to date weapon, then yes.

You can't use spells in fox form, you can only use the fox form tree, the pet tree, and the miscellaneous skills tree.

You can't use fox abilities in fox form, you can only use the mage tree, the bramble tree, the pet tree and the miscellaneous skills tree.

Stats are up to you - You can either decide to get minimum requirements for armor your level, cap your mag at a low level for a low level decent magic weapon, and then pump str/vit to up your melee capabilities. Or you could get the minimum requirement for a magic weapon of your level, and then pump the rest into str/dex for lower level heavy armor. This is more of a mage build than a melee build.

Armor req stats for heavy armor are (Level of the armor * 2.5) + 2 for your STR, and (Level of the armor + 8) / 2 for your DEX.

For a melee fox, yes. Int will be good only to get a higher ranked armor, although it does boost mana and slightly boost magic defence, those are negligible benefits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]