Options
2»

Comments

• zaeri
    zaeri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    It's weird how everyone has a totally different opinion, but they are all so one way about it. Like their way is the only way that works or something.

LOL :D I'm so with you on that one. It all depends on your fighting style. Me, I like light armour /heavy armour classes - sorry - builds. I don't like having too low sta unless I know I can kill before they reach me. This is why my veno (they're definatly overplayed) is a light armour one. But still, full int's can still work. Goes to prove that more than one way can work. ;)
  • buymedunks
    buymedunks Posts: 2
    edited October 2008
    Options
    the reason that i played an archer is because to feel good playing it, not to be a competitor. i like archers for their wings, cool bows, and the feeling when playing it. But i have to admit, the skills r not as good looking as other classes such as blademaster and wizards b:cry
  • valthinior
    valthinior Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'm gonna play an Archer for the following reasons!
    1. I like Elves soooooooo much!!
    2. I like being able to hit without being hit back! :P
    3. The Archers in PWI can fly!! Totally cool!!
    4. They are the fastest and I like being fast! Related to point 2!! :)
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i dun even remember when i last time bought arrows...i have like 4 friends who have diff classes and dun need them so they all send them to me...now i have around 42k shot....(*waits when can use slingshot already*)
  • xlovex
    xlovex Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    my complaint about archer is that...slingshots look...so lame x.x

turn slingshots into guns already, we know you want to =P

we can even have a rifle, and a dual pistols or something b:laughb:laughb:laugh

so we'd have 4 weapons per 10 lvls, like most classes

that would make me unbelievably happy.
  • Szaellapollo - Sanctuary
    Szaellapollo - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    couple of things to say:

xlovex: you're right about the slingshots

aland: your grammar is horrible, but good point. After a certain level, archers do go down in cost, but not as much as you imply.

aland: on your second post, please don't try to justify your comment about rolling Untamed because they are "awesome at high lvs."

ark: on your long quote of aland's post #2, good arguments, but hard to keep up with, since you put your comments in the quote itself. I'm afraid someone might think that aland said your comments in his original post (and yes, I have read post by people like that.)

blublo: thanks for starting this thread. good discussion going here, and honestly, I think there is a ratio of archers close to the starting point in the Sanctuary server close to what you mentioned, roughly 4 or 5 to 1
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the first one." - Albert Einsteinb:beatup
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    xlovex wrote: »
    my complaint about archer is that...slingshots look...so lame x.x

turn slingshots into guns already, we know you want to =P

we can even have a rifle, and a dual pistols or something b:laughb:laughb:laugh

so we'd have 4 weapons per 10 lvls, like most classes

that would make me unbelievably happy.

Those weapons do SO fit into perfect world /end of massive sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]