Teleportation . . .

shadean
shadean Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have a Level 5 character, a Venomancer that is stuck in some podunk town and the Teleporter will not work, I have tried about 20 times to leave town in all directions and I instantly get killed, could there be a glich in the Teleport system, or what could keep it from working correctly. It was working earlier for me.

b:sad
Post edited by shadean on

Comments

• Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Try using the Town Portal, it's one of the skills. GL!
  • tw0tw0
    tw0tw0 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Not all towns can be teleported to from any town. For example you cannot teleport to Bamboo Village from City of Lost. You have to teleport to Plume City first. You might be able to ask someone to fly you to safety. If you are at the town, using the teleport skill you have won't bring you anywhere.
  • annistazia
    annistazia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    this has happened to me too.. sucks..b:cry
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Is it possible for you to swim out of there?
    You may have to either teleport out of there, if you can or as a last resort, as a male char to fly you out (unless you are a male char in which case you may need to ask for someone to fight you out of there...Which town are you stuck in?
  • shadean
    edited October 2008
    No, I cannot swim out . . . river is miles away and I have tried running in just about every direction possible. I even tried hopping all the way and got close but bam, some huge monster totalled me out.

But the last time I tried to use the Teleporter, I noticed it said "Insufficient funds". I didn't know it cost to use the Teleporter person, but I have 6244 gold. Surely it is not more then that.

Thanks for all your answers and support, I am tring each suggestion.

b:pleased
  • Chiraz - Heavens Tear
    Chiraz - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How about stating your character's name and the coordinates of it's location, or at least the name of the town. Someone might be willing to pick you up, fly you out or help you fight your way to another town, or a river.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I am a level 49 Venomancer (so I can't fly you out) but if I can help fight your way out I will. As Chiraz suggested, post your coordinates and if the foes there are within my limits, I will fight you out :). Here's hoping you didn't end up in Cromagnon Village or something. o_O
  • xaerox
    xaerox Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    can someone help me? im stuck at plume city and my user name is xMochix.
    i need to go to City of Lost T^T
  • xaerox
    xaerox Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    xaerox wrote: »
    can someone help me? im stuck at plume city and my user name is xMochix.
    i need to go to City of Lost T^T

nvm, i made my way through lol
  • shadean
    edited October 2008
    Thanks so much for all those that tried to help me, but I am giving up on this character and will be deleting her.

She is only level 5 and has no money and the Teleporter wants to charge 8000 gold to use it, so no hope for her . . .

thanks again

b:kiss
  • Chiraz - Heavens Tear
    Chiraz - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You could follow the suggestion from Belial and me and post your character's name and location (or whisper us in-game). If we - or someone else - cannot fly you, we can at least attempt to guide you home. It wouldn't cost that much time and it's so sad to abandon your character.