Comments

• evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Could you gtfo you non-factor archer. I think you're blind if you can't see Pandora killing people in his videos(?). I'm sure the majority agrees with me. Also you just keep trying and trying and trying in multiple threads to flame RQ but you fail at that too. You fail at the game, the forums, flaming and probably in life. Good day.

You're guild is bad so stop talking **** mkay?

Way to take 1 and a half hours to take a territory against mobs.

evrilysis wrote: »

aww did i get under you guys skin?

"OMFG HE MADE FUN OF OUR SUPER 1337 GUILD THAT LIKE MAKES GOODLY MOVIES THAT PEOPLE TELL ARE GOOD AND STUFF. GUYZ ASSEMBLE THE BUT BUDDYS AND TELL HIM HE FAILS AT LYFE AND LIKE ISNT GOOD AT A VUDIE GAYME AND FORUM TROLLING AND OTHER SUTFF THAT DOESNT REALLY MATTER TO ANYBODY BUT US"

P.S. Get the **** out of safe zone and learn to count.;););)
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    You're guild is bad so stop talking **** mkay?

Way to take 1 and a half hours to take a territory against mobs.

aww did i get under you guys skin?

"OMFG HE MADE FUN OF OUR SUPER 1337 GUILD THAT LIKE MAKES GOODLY MOVIES THAT PEOPLE TELL ARE GOOD AND STUFF. GUYZ ASSEMBLE THE BUT BUDDYS AND TELL HIM HE FAILS AT LYFE AND LIKE ISNT GOOD AT A VUDIE GAYME AND FORUM TROLLING AND OTHER SUTFF THAT DOESNT REALLY MATTER TO ANYBODY BUT US"

P.S. Get the **** out of safe zone and learn to count.;););)

1- We had 20-some people. We did not zerg the territory.

2- Your attempts at trolling have bounced off my Shield of Anti-QQ +4. Gtfo hypocrite. This is Mystic's thread for his series of videos, not your QQ thread. If you'd like, you can start up those threads again. I'd be more than happy to flame with you and any other anti-RQs out there. Bring them all, it's been awhile since I've had a good flamefest. In fact, make as many threads as you want as practice. You could sure use it.

Either get good at trolling or don't. A 6th grader could counter your posts.

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This thread rocks. I make all the best threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    This thread rocks. I make all the best threads.

Only cause I post in them. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No one can beat Evrilysis' flamethrower!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • Grey - Lost City
    Grey - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hmm technically kiting is dropping down from the sky, in which ur distancing away from the target at a fast speed vertically, where as running would be the same only horizontally and slower, which is why u never see an RQ ground fight, and also why in a GVG TW they would get their ****'s handed on a plate.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This is how you PK Pandora: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHWGXkShKxk

.............. b:laughb:laughb:laughb:chuckle
  • ningi
    ningi Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Best pvp vids ever.

Also, Grey, when did you manage to pull out that definition of kiting out of your ****? Did it take more than 10 seconds to formulate on an already failed attempt to flame RQ, or do you actually think what you're saying is true?

I'll tell you what, I'll be a helpful little meng for once and give you a quick definition:

"Kiting is a term encountered in MMORPGs such as EverQuest, The Lord of the Rings Online or World of Warcraft referring to a popular method of killing mobs (monsters) by staying at a distance, using ranged attacks, and running whenever the enemy comes near. Similar tactics may be used in other computer and video games.
    The term kiting is generally considered to refer to "flying a kite", which is what the process looks like from a third party. The player doing the kiting leads the enemy around (directed by the AI to move towards the player to attack them), which is often moving at a reduced speed caused by the player in some manner (for example, a slow spell or injury)."

That's from wiki, btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    freaqo wrote: »
    No one can beat Evrilysis' flamethrower!!!

All I need is a lighter for these kids, but you get the point. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    Lighters are expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Harder to buy now too, people are starting to crack down on minors buying them these days.

Gotta get them in other ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Why is a great thread being bumped back by a majority of lame threads? I recommend all AxeGanG's members to watch these videos carefully. Hopefully you'll learn how to group PvP in air.
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=98742 RageQuit TW videos have been started! You can find them in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Meatshield - Lost City
    Meatshield - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hmm technically kiting is dropping down from the sky, in which ur distancing away from the target at a fast speed vertically, where as running would be the same only horizontally and slower, which is why u never see an RQ ground fight, and also why in a GVG TW they would get their ****'s handed on a plate.

I would like to quote this, and point everybody to mystics latest post, introducing our TW series.

Somebody's **** was on a plate all right.
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • biohazarddeath
    biohazarddeath Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Excellent Vids Pandora.
    Inspirational for a mage such as myself tbh.