Reduce 100 hours to 50 hours(Territory wars)

Titan - Heavens Tear
Titan - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Well anyone who is aware of recruiting new members for their guild must make sure the new member must be in guild for 100 hours to participate in TW. This seems kind of harsh because 100 hours is over half the week having 168 hours in a week if this time can be reduced i think it would make maintaining/help benefit a lot of guilds/Factions.
Post edited by Titan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The 100 hours time limit is set to prevent over abusing guild jumping.

Personnally, I would like to see it extendend to a full week (168 hours)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think 100 hours is fair. I really don't see a problem with it. Just stay with one guild and you'll be fine. If you miss TW, then do it the week after.
  • Typhoon - Lost City
    Typhoon - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nothing wrong with it unless you're a guild hopping nub.
  • Titan - Heavens Tear
    Titan - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    im not a guild hopper don't get the wrong impression im a recruiter and you have to understand some people actually have school and other things to do on Mondays and Tuesdays and those are like the last days to recruit so the new members can participate

btw read the first post and i already stated that i recruit members so how would i be a guild jumper?

also i was just saying 50 hours as just an example if they reduced to 70 or so that would be cool also
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Whether you would abuse or not, some people would abuse it. Just have some people help you in recruiting (director, marshall, executor...) if you can't do it at thses times. Anyways, the worst thing that will happen is that the newest members will participate in next week's war.

Much like Blancheneige, I think that either 168h (1 week) or 200h would be the best ^^;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Samiup - Heavens Tear
    Samiup - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    sorry but i have to disagree, the 100 hour is very fair, in the contrary i think they should double it.
    that way, people will be more serious when joining guilds.
    contact info :
    GS: samiup /\ IGN: samiup /\ PWI : samiup
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    100 hours is very very fair.

It stops people from other guilds coming over to your guild to help you win a TW and then go back to their guild. It would actually be nice to have this extended to OVER a week, this way players from one guild can't win a TW, send their players to your guild to win one, and then send them back in time to win another in a different location.

I wish it was extended too.

But i'm also biased here because you messaged me with something along the lines "You're a jerk/idiot" within about 30 seconds after our guild won our first TW...probably because I declined your suggestion for a guild merger 2 days after our guild was created and 1 day after all our members pitched in to make it level 2. Sorry, but no way was I going waste their 2 million gold to disband our guild and make a new one.

Maybe if you gave a nicer message to me after our victory I would still have a neutral opinion about you/your guild...but nope, sorry, you ruined that. Your guild can blame you now ruining their image all because of your unprovoked outburst.
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • cjtign
    cjtign Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well anyone who is aware of recruiting new members for their guild must make sure the new member must be in guild for 100 hours to participate in TW. This seems kind of harsh because 100 hours is over half the week having 168 hours in a week if this time can be reduced i think it would make maintaining/help benefit a lot of guilds/Factions.

Heavens Tear has territory wars...?

lol
  • cjtign
    cjtign Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nothing wrong with it unless you're a guild hopping nub.

Agreed

• Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    But then, Why does this matter of people guild hop or so? You know why do we need to ahve 100 hours :) Just effect the players and how we play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    100 hours is just fine