How good is this game?

liloldme
liloldme Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
As the title suggests how good is this game,i've seen trailers and screenshots,but you can't always judge a book by it's cover....

Is it worth a download,i have played 2moons,9dragons is it similar or better then those?i don't want tedious grind non stop b:chuckle any reply will be appreicated
Post edited by liloldme on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It is a great, and HUGE game to play. Or course I'm biased, but hey, you asked. b:laugh
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Sanity - Lost City
    Sanity - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    First time I looked at the game was almost a year ago for PW MY. First impression.... Meh just a WoW wannabe. Then I started playing recently and I am very impressed. I'd say I like this a lot more than WoW. though WoW does have many feature which are great. Wish it didn't have such a toonish graphix :S
  • Ticklefruit - Sanctuary
    Ticklefruit - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I gotta say its good. like really, really good.
  • liloldme
    liloldme Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ok ty for response guy's and girl's(don't want to create an uproar by saying on sex)b:chuckle i'll download now :)
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    liloldme wrote: »
    As the title suggests how good is this game,i've seen trailers and screenshots,but you can't always judge a book by it's cover....

Is it worth a download,i have played 2moons,9dragons is it similar or better then those?i don't want tedious grind non stop b:chuckle any reply will be appreicated

Considering your past games also involve the Cash Shop, you probably already know this. The amount of fun you have depends on the size of your wallet.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Find a guild as well, it makes the game a lot more enjoyable when you have others to tap for tidbits of info, quest with, and get into territory wars with :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mithrand
    mithrand Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Game's as good as a nice, long walk to nowhere, but not nearly as good as bite size chocolate brownies.
  • scalpel
    scalpel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    it's....uh.....i had played this game for one year in another place, it's...uh......uh....... it takes time....
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have always said you get what you pay for and games that let you play for free with a cash shop are always bad compared to games with a monthly fee. This game has changed my mind. This game is actually substantially better than the vast majority of pay to play games. That is about the most complimentary statement I can make about a game.

As for the cash shop, this is the first game I have seen that made trading in-game coin for cash shop gold extremely easy to do. There is a whole auction system dedicated to nothing but trading cash shop money for regular game money. This means that if you do not want to spend real money on cash shop items you do not have to. You can simply earn more regular game money and trade it to people that would rather spend real money on it. This both makes it possible to get cash shop items without spending real money and virtually eliminates third-party gold sellers by taking over their market. The #1 reason MMORPG's have gold sellers is because there are people that do not want to earn their own in-game money and would rather just buy it with real money. Since this game actually made that a feature (by letting them buy cash shop money and trade it to other players for in-game coin) the need for third-party gold sellers is non-existant. It is really a great system.
  • melissity503
    melissity503 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    The #1 reason MMORPG's have gold sellers is because there are people that do not want to earn their own in-game money and would rather just buy it with real money. Since this game actually made that a feature (by letting them buy cash shop money and trade it to other players for in-game coin) the need for third-party gold sellers is non-existant. It is really a great system.

That is genius! I'm in the process of downloading the game myself. I played WoW for about 2 years but can no longer justify spending $15/month for a game that I have probably 3-5 hours a week to play. And quite frankly, I have no desire to sit in front of my computer playing a damn MMORPG like it's my second job EVER AGAIN!! I just need something fun. :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That is genius! I'm in the process of downloading the game myself. I played WoW for about 2 years but can no longer justify spending $15/month for a game that I have probably 3-5 hours a week to play. And quite frankly, I have no desire to sit in front of my computer playing a damn MMORPG like it's my second job EVER AGAIN!! I just need something fun. :)
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

melissity503 replied to a message that was 4 years 5 months 9 days 3 hours 10 minutes old!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

melissity503 replied to a message that was 4 years 5 months 9 days 3 hours 10 minutes old!

Hot damn
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Super Super Super Super NECRO
    I might be black
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Pay2win, the worst situation ever with R9RR out there and now finally my last friends quit so im close to quit as well.
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This company is so greedy it makes me sad. They don't care about their customers just about their money.
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Holy shickamoleh
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

I think that's a record.

.... WELLP, time to stuff it back where it belongs!
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.