Manafacturing Skills Question?

uris
uris Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey I just turned lvl 5 and I was given the choice to decide which manafacturing skill I should learn and I was wondering.

What manafacturing skill is being more demanded in the pw market?I know you can learn all them of the but I'd rather focus on one before I start focusin on other ones.Or,what manafacturing skill should a newbie do in order to easily get into the market?

I'm not entirely sure which one it is so help would be appreciated.
Post edited by uris on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Manufacturing isn't that good at early levels, and I've heard its not good to invest in every single one. I got the basic skills but I've only raised Tailor and Blacksmith, which seem to be the main ones. And you may find it hard sometimes to sell manufactured items, especially if they're subpar.

I heard Apothecary is good, as you make nice items that people tend to use a lot. But a ton of materials are required, so you're going to be harvesting quite a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daynamic
    daynamic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well as it concerns me, i think all manufacturing skills are important...
    So far i made all lvl 3 and rising them up...
    Although as i see its easier to raise blacksmith and the one that uses herbs - i forgot its name - since u can find them easily.
    The tablets - like life powder - you make are very handy especially the ones that involve raise MP and HP recovery by 50 per second for 10 min...those save my **** many times :)
  • uris
    uris Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    oh alright thanks. ;-)