Raven PvP Faction [LC]

Azure - Lost City
Azure - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
Join Raven!
b:scorn
Raven is a PvP Focused guild on the Lost City PVP Server. Our guild has a long history of gaming in MMORPGs, most of us with 8+ years of gaming experience. We take gaming serious and have fun at the same time and view our guild as a tight knit family. The core of our guild has been playing since closed beta although as a guild we are rather newly formed on the Lost City Server and we are Tier 2.

Although our main focus is PVP, PVP training inter-guild wars and duels and Territory wars we do loads of guild events including daily FBs and bosses. In addition we are more then happy to help our guild mates with any quest or boss trouble they may be having.

New members must be; Active, Friendly and willing to help when needed, and Must be Level 30+.

Obviously we use ventrilo as any experienced gamer knows and it is mandatory for guild events, guild PvP and Territory wars. Our guild is currently level 2 and we expect to reach level 3 soon

In order to apply to our guild please post an application in the Apply to Raven section on our Guild Forums which can be found at:
- www.raven.forumotion.com

OR please talk to one of our guild recruiters in game: Azure, Tankar, Speedy, STORMKLOUD
Post edited by Azure - Lost City on

Comments

• cjtign
    cjtign Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Amazing guild, very helpful and experienced gamers. Helped me do FB 29 and FB 39 my first day joining.

<3 Vent fun
  • shadizzle
    shadizzle Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Raven formed up, guild level 2 already... time to get our roll on!

Join up for pvp and pk fun

because PvMers = Carebears

Shadizzle
    6X Barbarian
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    Woot shabrah!!!!

Guild raids this weekend?
  • bestpaladinintheworld
    bestpaladinintheworld Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Already is a guild team pvp tourney this weekend... check forums.

Nice recruitment thread

Perfect world = life
    Grind or die

Polearm
    Uber Member of Raven
    6X Archer
    Want a mature guild with ages of PvP and MMORPG experience ... Join Raven PVP Guild [LOST CITY]

Guild Info:
    Average 40+ members online at a time, Experienced players from closed beta and my-PW, Ventrilo server, Forums, Quest help, Boss help, Daily FB runs, AOE, Weekly guild events, Guild Item bank and Guild organized stalls, Free Cyber

Guild Website
    raven.forumotion.com
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    Want to get out of work so can play!
  • bestpaladinintheworld
    edited October 2008
    Haha having that craving lol
    Want a mature guild with ages of PvP and MMORPG experience ... Join Raven PVP Guild [LOST CITY]

Guild Info:
    Average 40+ members online at a time, Experienced players from closed beta and my-PW, Ventrilo server, Forums, Quest help, Boss help, Daily FB runs, AOE, Weekly guild events, Guild Item bank and Guild organized stalls, Free Cyber

Guild Website
    raven.forumotion.com
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    yup something like that
  • shadizzle
    edited October 2008
    They should just sticky this at the top lol
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    NOOB hahaha

bosses tonight??
  • bestpaladinintheworld
    edited October 2008
    Any of you guys still playing Age of Conan?

Guild Info:

Guild Website
    raven.forumotion.com
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    I pop on to say hi every now and then but thats about it, Really been into this game for a while now.
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    do we give cookies for bump?

think we are the only trolls in the guild haha everyone else is too busy AOEing b:sad
  • aretsukusu
    aretsukusu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This conversation is throwing me offb:cool
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    Agreed lolz
  • bestpaladinintheworld
    edited October 2008
    b:bye

Hey Azure

Guild Info:

Guild Website
    raven.forumotion.com
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    slipping

• shadizzle
    edited October 2008
    bammmp,,,,,,,
  • cjtign
    edited October 2008
    ohhh baby its the weekend!
  • shadizzle
    edited October 2008
    uppppeererrss
  • aretsukusu
    aretsukusu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    OMG this has conversation has no meaning to this post i made for recruitment b:angry