Yey fresh server!

Voiceoflight - Heavens Tear
Voiceoflight - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Twilight Temple (West)
I hate to see empty server boards, so I will be the first to say thanks! I will be moving here since I dont have much invested in my current server. Hope to see many in game!
Post edited by Voiceoflight - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Why would you ever want to see many carebears in game? <.<

They're probably busy giving away free hugs.
  • Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear
    Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I love giving and getting free hugs!

I'm going to be moving to this server also =)
  • Voiceoflight - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Why would you ever want to see many carebears in game? <.<

They're probably busy giving away free hugs.

Hugs are good, but beyond that I do so hate being ganked when I am questing.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Instead of making crappy carebear servers they should merge HT into Lost City. They're really trying to kill this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Voiceoflight - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Well it would seem, that the need for another PvE server was greater than the need for another PvP server. Otherwise they would of gone with the other, at least that would be the logical deduction. But if you do not like PvE servers, why even come here and be antagonistic about it?

Just go your merry way and enjoy your PvP while I enjoy my peaceful leveling, and combat at MY discretion instead of some one who might of had a bad day and just decieds to kill everything in sight for spite.
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well, having played both HT and LC, I would say HT is significantly more overpopulated than LC and it's harder to complete quests and things with so many people crowded around in the level 3x and below areas. It kind of filled out a bit recently, though not much. Just my 2 cents. At least in LC you can PK the chump hogging the quest mobs, eh?

They'll probably add more PvP servers when people start complaining about LC the way they have been about HT.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • rle
    rle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Its always a kind of magic when a server is brand new.. new friends, guilds ect.. I move here too since al my chars is under lev 20:)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Instead of making crappy carebear servers they should merge LC into Heavens Tear. They're really trying to kill this game.

Here you go. Fix'ed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Instead of making crappy carebear servers they should merge HT into Lost City. They're really trying to kill this game.

Lol the carebear would be crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retrickster - Lost City
    Retrickster - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yay I get to post after Soda. ^^
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i'm guildless now, & want to try a couple character variations, so this may be the perfect opportunity :)
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Don't worry too much about Ren. He's a underskilled PvPer who's pissed off even more to see the only players he can safely attack (the carebears) allowed to safely enjoy the game out of his reach on yet another PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Gariel - Lost City
    Gariel - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    >.> ill be playing in this server now <.<
  • Miar - Lost City
    Miar - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    :P well wanted to post with this char :P but meh :P
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's kinda fun starting over on a new server :)

Trying to get all the lower quests done, before the server gets more crowded :)
  • Raaven - Sanctuary
    Raaven - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    OP here *mutters about not being able to bring her name with her* But yes, unfortunatly with the late start I did not get far, but I love that new server smell!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy Rotation time! Thanks to Zirconium for this lovely one!
    Item Data Base: pwdatabase.com/pwi
    Race Quests:
    Elf: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=5321
    Human: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=28411
    Untamed: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=36221
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Keywords for HT and Sanctuary: Safe, Carebear, Teaparty.
  • sibelius
    sibelius Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Humm how works that pvp toggle button?Can you only pvp those who also toggled on ?

Does pve rule set means there no way at all to deal with kill stealing and campers in general ?:(
    Sounds strange idea and source of conflicts just as much as rpk.:rolleyes:
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Keywords for HT and Sanctuary: Safe, Carebear, Teaparty.

But how can you have a tea party without the tea bags? :rolleyes:
    edited October 2008
    It's great being on a new uncrowded server, but it sure makes finding squads for fb's difficult! :)
  • Cella - Sanctuary
    Cella - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Personally, as a late starter myself to PWI, the new pve server is perfect for me. I started playing the game for the first time about a week ago now, and thus far have no regrets changing to a new server since my highest lvl character on the other pve server was lvl-19. Well, just wanted to throw a quick shout out to everyone on Sanctuary! Hope to see everyone ingame soon!
  • crystyl
    crystyl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Yes. How awful it must be for the "seasoned veterans" .who were never new players themselves of course, to have to "put up" with new players who would like to play "their" game too. the nerve!
    "pay to WIN"? Ok you win! now go away and let the rest of us "Play in Peace" without your whining!
  • Orelinde - Heavens Tear
    Orelinde - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    even though im a new player. id like to start in the new server more cause less competition for materials lol
    edited October 2008
    even though im a new player. id like to start in the new server more cause less competition for materials lol

And mobs :p sshhhh lol
  • Cella - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008

I agree Orelinde. Not only that, but everyone on the server is starting fresh, thus more players around your level to grow with making the game more enjoyable. To use new players, it's like the game just barely coming out for the very first time. b:pleased
  • guardianangel123
    guardianangel123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I like the new server, Its a relatively new game anyway, but because everyone is on a low level everyone seems nicer and more friendly and the like :)
    Also I don't have to feel like such a noob when playing haha
  • Cella - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    I like the new server, Its a relatively new game anyway, but because everyone is on a low level everyone seems nicer and more friendly and the like :)
    Also I don't have to feel like such a noob when playing haha

I agree my friend, I totally feel ya there. b:laugh
  • Synistra - Sanctuary
    Synistra - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I just wanted to throw a quick shout out to everyone on the Sanctuary server. "What's up gang!?" I hope to see everyone ingame very soon. :P
  • Draakin - Sanctuary
    Draakin - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I don't mind PvP, I even enjoy sometimes, but I'd like to fight when and where I want, not when I've just gotten through a rough fight in Swamp of Wraith. Seriously, five people ten levels higher than me? Geez...
    Anywho, I kinda enjoy the international PvE version, but I kinda feel like a newb when they tell me to kill something and I have NO idea what they're talking about :p

I'd like to see a server where there are areas of PvE and areas of open PK where you aren't forced to go in them. That way, if you're up for some PvP, you know where to go, but if you just wanna quest, farm, grind, etc., you don't have to look over your shoulder 24/7. Which is actually kinda fun as well, but not ALL the time!
    My posts kill topics :D
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I
    I'd like to see a server where there are areas of PvE and areas of open PK where you aren't forced to go in them. That way, if you're up for some PvP, you know where to go, but if you just wanna quest, farm, grind, etc., you don't have to look over your shoulder 24/7. Which is actually kinda fun as well, but not ALL the time!

You can enable PK for *you* on the non-PK server. Bascially create a PK-subgroup on an otherwise non-PK server.

The "PK-enabled maps" in other games... it doesn't help to protect people from PK. Since why would anyone go there? Because there is more exp or even the good drops that you don't get anywhere else. So games that have PK-enabled maps and normal playing maps tend to force people into the PK maps.

PvP is just fine with duels, arenas and whatever else games offer in terms of PvP.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(