Can anyone help me with a thing xP

iowaish
iowaish Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
I know this isent the problem forum but i want help fast ^^ So if there is any nice guy out there who can help me with this ! Then please...

Ok ... Ehm While i play Perfect world, one way or another i get jumped to Desktop (cause pop up or whatever thast not the point) But when im trying to get back to the game. It wont work ... the screen comes up but as soon as i press anything i get back to Desktop... It sucks help PLS! ;3
Post edited by iowaish on

Comments

• Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    When you start the game up, don't Alt+ Tab to get out of it...if you want to do something else while you're playing, you'll have to play in window mode...Why you ask? Because you don't have the East Asian Language Pack for Windows installed on your computer. If you have your Windows disk, pop it in and install the Language pack. That will solve your problem...don't ask me why but that's the deal.
    "there is still much to be done"
  • iowaish
    iowaish Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thanks Soooooooo much! Il see if it works ^^ Sry if im a stupid girl xP! But thanks rly ^^ (hug)
  • Skarett - Lost City
    Skarett - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Because you don't have the East Asian Language Pack for Windows installed on your computer.

I have no language packs installed and this is never a problem for me.
  • dreamknight
    dreamknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I had the exact same peoblem from pw-my server over to here..I installed the east asian lanuage pack and i can now play the game and alt tab out and back in