Bugged Quest?

l1t3
l1t3 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
The quest from Wen Tzu that has you talk to the statues. After you talk to all 4 statues it says bring the thigns from the other 3 statues to Wen Tzu. But the only things in the quest log is the sword and the painting. The quest form the first statue for the wine wont go into the quest log. Is this just me or anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by l1t3 on

Comments

• undeath
    undeath Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yes...i think it's a bug...so skip that quest
  • wolphstrykes
    wolphstrykes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Likewise. I wrote the ingredients down because I encountered the same thing on the Malaysian version and was anticipating it. 5 Ageratums, 5 Nectars, 3 Salvia Roots, and 15 Yiyuan Stones. Got'em all in my inventory... but nothing from the Wen Zhu NPC.

I'm beginning to wonder if I have to complete the other 2 before the wine one makes a reappearance? I found the painting, but there's no completed flag over the NPC, so I'm assuming I have to find the sword as well.

Someone posed the same concern over in Technical Support, with no response there. Hopefully someone has some insight on this one?
  • Pikyee - Heavens Tear
    Pikyee - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yes, you do have to collect the sword and the painting before giving all the items to Wen Zhu
  • Infectious - Heavens Tear
    Infectious - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Likewise. I wrote the ingredients down because I encountered the same thing on the Malaysian version and was anticipating it. 5 Ageratums, 5 Nectars, 3 Salvia Roots, and 15 Yiyuan Stones. Got'em all in my inventory... but nothing from the Wen Zhu NPC.

I'm beginning to wonder if I have to complete the other 2 before the wine one makes a reappearance? I found the painting, but there's no completed flag over the NPC, so I'm assuming I have to find the sword as well.

Someone posed the same concern over in Technical Support, with no response there. Hopefully someone has some insight on this one?

you also need the sword and the painting thought they could be find in secret passage if i remember correct

good luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolphstrykes
    wolphstrykes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thank you for the confirmation! :)
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    about the sword =_= err I have quest that tells me to go for Gate of Delirium thats where FB 39 is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    about the sword =_= err I have quest that tells me to go for Gate of Delirium thats where FB 39 is?

Yes, Gate of Delirium is FB 39
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Drynog - Heavens Tear
    Drynog - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I lost the quest after talking to the 2nd statue. I then spoke to the 3rd & 4th statues, got those quests, then went back to the 2nd statue and his quest came up again and stayed.

You need all items to complete the quest. Painting is at start of FB29, Sword is at start of FB39. You don't need to do the actual FB runs to get the items.