edited October 2008 in General Discussion
anyone know where to get one of those?
Post edited by angelstriker on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    anyone know where to get one of those?

You can find inventory extension stones in the cash shop, or if you're lucky, another player's consignment shop. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Radrock - Heavens Tear
    Radrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ive got a question about them. can you use only one or can you use a couple of them to keep making it bigger? thanks in advance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shadow Guild Executor
    PerfectShadow.com
  • silvergsx
    silvergsx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ive got a question about them. can you use only one or can you use a couple of them to keep making it bigger? thanks in advance

You can use more then 1, but you have to use them 1 at a time.
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes, you can use more than one, but one at a time like silvergsx already stated.

There is also a limit on how large you can make both your bank and your inventory in your backpack.

A bank has a limit of 80 spaces, I believe, not sure about the limit on the inventory, but it's fairly large also (though I kept running out of room on PW-MY!!).

I am curious to see how the "new" tabs at the top of the bank inventory screen will work (they were just added to the PW-MY version when I left, but also not activated). One tab is for fashions, and the other for materials, I think. I could care less, personally about a separate storage for fashion as they, to me, are too pricey to have that many to warrant their own "closet". But a separate storage for mats! Now THAT I like! I want to see that activated as they take up the most room in my banks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Inventory has a limit of 64 so you can use 4 inventory extension stones.

The bank has a limit of 80 so you can do a total of 8 bank quests. 6 of those quests must use stones and the other 2 can use either stones or dragon quest items.
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    You can find inventory extension stones in the cash shop, or if you're lucky, another player's consignment shop. ;)

If your luckier, you can afford it:cool:

Zanko~