[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Anglebaby - Lost City on

Comments

• marccc
    marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    no.
    lots of things in life would be 'unfair' then.
  • Delirium - Heavens Tear
    Delirium - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Kinda, but they did the same thing with the fashion. Doubt it matters either way to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I sleep with the Zuni Fetish Warrior Doll every night.
  • Voiceoflight - Heavens Tear
    Voiceoflight - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Sales happen as do price reductions happen in RL, refunds are not given to those that bought before it was in effect.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    to be honest who bought the mount before the discount is either spoiled by his parents or filthy rich. If either its not going to make a big difference in your life D:
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    That's what happens to people who are so excited to buy things in cash shop.

Feels like you got scammed huh?
  • hailua
    hailua Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yo got an apple. Who want to buy it? He'll sell it for $1 each or $2 or $3 or even for free. Yeah! Life is unfair. what should i expect? It is his apple.
  • Sinthia - Lost City
    Sinthia - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Its called a reduction of price due to lack of demand. It happens in the real world and it just happened here. Deal with it.
  • Elliemental - Lost City
    Elliemental - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It was unfair when I bought my NES (yes the 8bit one) and they lowered the price later on.. :P
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You paid more earlier on, but you also had the privilege to use it earlier than other players who could not / did not wanted to buy it at the higher prices.

I got a jag as soon as I could an never regretted it. Always a good investement in my eyes.

It's like those who bought the LCD tvs earlier on when they cost 10 times as much as they are selling now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    to be honest who bought the mount before the discount is either spoiled by his parents or filthy rich. If either its not going to make a big difference in your life D:
    QFT

those are true words
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »

Like i said before in another post: Jealousy is in this game and A lot of it!

I wish people would act like their age and be more mature!

Now lets see some unmature reply's, cause i know it will come.
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • myying
    myying Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    acolyte wrote: »
    Like i said before in another post: Jealousy is in this game and A lot of it!

I wish people would act like their age and be more mature!

Now lets see some unmature reply's, cause i know it will come.

meh i dont think its jealousy rather a state of opinion. i mean i could afford the mount before but i wasnt paying 35 bucks for it lol...considering its not real and i really only buy whats pretty much what's a necesity(spelled wrong i know ^^) in a game anyway like the mats and them self healing things. i can walk to where i gotta go or buy a mount in game for a 100k ^^ everything else jus realy isnt needed. unless u wanna be flashy ^^ and im only flashy in RL pixels dont get me in the mood.
    oh and i hope that wasnt immature i was jus stating an opinion
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I already knew this would happen, which is why I'm simply buying gold from the AH, so I can use it during a sale or after prices are perm dropped like here.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I bought a mount before prices were reduced, but meh. It was my decision, so I'm not gonna complain if I decided to buy it early when there was a chance the prices would drop.

EDIT: Actually, now that I've seen the prices. The panther wasn't reduced. So :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unreal - Lost City
    Unreal - Lost City Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    As i can see, the price got reduced from 35 to 30 gold.

so what about thsoe 5$ ?

i dont even need to work 1h for it, and i got that money back :)

---

When you felt happy , when you bought the item, than it was worth it.
    and me, wont for sure, cry for 5 bugs XD, besides that i spend 15 more for the upgrade :)

Anyways, ill get that snake now too :p

Its jus money.
    Either i spend it for sweets or some other online game :)
    who cares that got a job XD

only thing that maters is that you, and only YOU are happy with it. dosnt mater what other say.

So long ^^
    €dit as much as you want. You cant Change the Truth!
    So dont think you are save. I am watching YOU!

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=466772001&dateline=1222356429[/SIGPIC]
    Faction: ReaL
    Old Factions: UnLimited, Heartless
    Server: Lost City - Its the way online mmorpg's should be.
  • russel
    russel Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Can somebody confirm if PWI is the first one who lowered Item mall prices??
    I don't recall this happened in PW Malaysia.
    So are the item mall prices in PWI going to be the same as the stockmarket????
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    russel wrote: »
    Can somebody confirm if PWI is the first one who lowered Item mall prices??
    I don't recall this happened in PW Malaysia.

Malaysia's prices where already low enough that few players complained about them to begin with.

While here there was an uproar about the cash shop vs zen value. And they barely listened to us so far....

But, hey! Why should they, players are getting wed at $60 and buying snakes mounts at $50. You don't lower the prices all across the board when your merchandise sells at the overprices prices you set them at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I bought an external hard disk that costs 170$ + tax

after 2 months it went down to a freaking 90$ + tax....

*cry cry*
    Malaysia's prices where already low enough that few players complained about them to begin with.

While here there was an uproar about the cash shop vs zen value. And they barely listened to us so far....

But, hey! Why should they, players are getting wed at $60 and buying snakes mounts at $50. You don't lower the prices all across the board when your merchandise sells at the overprices prices you set them at.

True~
  • Panzernoodle - Heavens Tear
    Panzernoodle - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Is it fair to the people who bought iPhones when they first came out that they are now $100 less?