O.o Ancient BOA ???

Options
13»

Comments

• Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It's no more expensive than the Raptor & Kirin + spurs were before the price drop, think of it as a mount with built in spurs. It is quite large though, it's nifty but due to the sheer size, I'm not interested. I like being able to see.
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    *SIGH*

OMG, tons of folks calling out for fashions and would buy them up so fast it would make your head spin, and you all come out with a $50.00 snake!?!

listen dears... I seen a character last night with fashions on that you can not buy from the store. so I know they are in the system. I even examine the dear, Bikini top, shoes, special bottoms. Your American community is urging you to give us the clothes.

NOT a $50.00 riding mount that hardly anyone can buy. I can even afford the dern thing, but I am not wasting $50 dollars on a riding snake! i'll stick to my panther, thank you.

The math is simple... 1 out 100 buys the $50 snake. Grats You made $50 dollars
    you put in the clothes that most all are wanting 1 out of 10 will buy, and spend about $10 bucks without thought. lets see 10 out of 100, $100....

*slaps their forehead* and just think dears your could of had a V8!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    *SIGH*

OMG, tons of folks calling out for fashions and would buy them up so fast it would make your head spin, and you all come out with a $50.00 snake!?!

listen dears... I seen a character last night with fashions on that you can not buy from the store. so I know they are in the system. I even examine the dear, Bikini top, shoes, special bottoms. Your American community is urging you to give us the clothes.

NOT a $50.00 riding mount that hardly anyone can buy. I can even afford the dern thing, but I am not wasting $50 dollars on a riding snake! i'll stick to my panther, thank you.

you put in the clothes that most all are wanting 1 out of 10 will buy, and spend about $10 bucks without thought. lets see 10 out of 100, $100....

The Bikini outfit came from a reward from an ingame event. It is the exact same thing they did with PW MY. For like the first 6 months PW MY was out you could ONLY get Bikinis from rewards from ingame events. Then they finally added it to the cash shop. So You will probably see random people running around in bikinis for a while before you see them in the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Zress - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The Bikini outfit came from a reward from an ingame event. It is the exact same thing they did with PW MY. For like the first 6 months PW MY was out you could ONLY get Bikinis from rewards from ingame events. Then they finally added it to the cash shop. So You will probably see random people running around in bikinis for a while before you see them in the cash shop.

I know hon, and thanks ;). but my point is this isnt a new game, the delay in giving out things we who play MY know is infuriating. its not like this is a invention and new, just boggles my mind that such an opportunity would be wasted, but then again, I am not the CEO too :D. so

:confused: to each their own. but the end effect is they will begin to drive away their base. Kind of pushing me away now.
  • Skarett - Lost City
    Skarett - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    *SIGH*

Yes yes, bring on the $50 G-string.
  • Soroboru - Heavens Tear
    Soroboru - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Best bloody not do that

They already got me with halving the price of Striders, when I had JUST bought 2 sets lol
    IGN: Suroboru
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zress - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes yes, bring on the $50 G-string.

:eek:

:D:D:p

now that is just toooooooooooo funny
  • Kamatayan - Lost City
    Kamatayan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sheesh!! i'd rather spend them ride money for Hieros :cool: and xp scrolls. i'm waiting for the sexy elf wings :p muhahahaha
    b:victory
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I wouldn't buy it, not worth the time, be like flash flash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miakis - Heavens Tear
    Miakis - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Ahaha.. haha... ha...
    50 GOLD?
    I'm not paying 50 dollars for a mount unless it fires rays from its mouth that instantly destroy everything I fight, granting double xp.
    Ridiculous and insane. Good luck selling those.
  • tsukia
    tsukia Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    50$ is freaking non sense especially since this is still open beta (hopefully won't wipe if it ever goes live).

5m now, that's MUCH more reasonable since it's a hawt&special mount. Sux for low levels that can't get that much money with the limited time feature but hey, it's always nice giving love to high lv players or moneymakers once in awhile. Could of added a new mount but less cooler for the casual players just to even a lil bit..

Anyway, even with 5m, I'd rather sell it to get 50g and do something with it than wasting it on that. Keep expressing your opinion! We are perfect world after all!
  • myying
    myying Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I personaly think 50$ is absolutely outrageous lol. I dont care what any1 says about this but I could buy gold on a game with that and have a way better time but eh thats just me lol. Also I completely agree with the flying mounts, WE NEED MORE OF THOSE!!!

Frankly I could give rat's **** dropping:eek: what riding mounts people run out and get I just want to fly cuz after 30 lvls of ground travel I beleive that I've walked enough for me and a land mount put together lol.

Now when you all put a flying Dragon *hint*hint* in the shop then you'll have my attention :D other than to DEATH with the LAND MOUNTS! :mad:
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
  • Ellyshia - Heavens Tear
    Ellyshia - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

ooh i love the wings. but i'm guessing we would have to wait a long time for those to come out on PWI
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    tsukia wrote: »
    50$ is freaking non sense especially since this is still open beta (hopefully won't wipe if it ever goes live).

5m now, that's MUCH more reasonable since it's a hawt&special mount. Sux for low levels that can't get that much money with the limited time feature but hey, it's always nice giving love to high lv players or moneymakers once in awhile. Could of added a new mount but less cooler for the casual players just to even a lil bit..

Anyway, even with 5m, I'd rather sell it to get 50g and do something with it than wasting it on that. Keep expressing your opinion! We are perfect world after all!

they already said they wouldn't wipe the characters.
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    tbh, polar bear is the most kewlest lookin mount in the game...
    i watched movie golden compass and bears in that movie are bloody awesome...so i had to own one..
    and it looks good on my mage ^^
    next mount ill buy will be sum uber tech mega super flying mount.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/