Reduced mount prices

Options
reisha
reisha Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Did anyone else notice that the two mounts that they reduced the price by $5 (5 gold) that they also reduced the speed from 10 meters/sec to 9 m/s. So now for $5 less you get to buy a spur for $15 to get it to the speed it was before reduction.

Way to go company on seeming to make it cheaper while ripping people off. Congrats, smart move -.-
Post edited by reisha on

Comments

• Taiji - Lost City
    Taiji - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Um....the old mounts were always 9 and you could upgrade it to 10.... The Boa is 10 from the get go. Don't spread false rumors.
  • reisha
    edited September 2008
    Options
    no, the rapter was 10. I got mine two days ago and it was 10.

*edit*
    i looked at the screen yesterday looking at the mounts and im 99% sure it did say 10 m/s on the purchasing page, however i do know 100% my mount was 10 m/s when I got it. However, I was given my mount so it is possible that they used a spur to upgrade it...however that doesnt explain the 10 m/s on the purchasing page yesterday.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    reisha wrote: »
    i looked at the screen yesterday looking at the mounts and im 99% sure it did say 10 m/s on the purchasing page, however i do know 100% my mount was 10 m/s when I got it. However, I was given my mount so it is possible that they used a spur to upgrade it...however that doesnt explain the 10 m/s on the purchasing page yesterday.

No it starts at 9 and end at 10 when it reaches level 11 after a few hours of use :

9.0 at level 1
    9.1 at level 2
    9.2 at level 3
    9.3 at level 4
    9.4 at level 5
    9.5 at level 6
    9.6 at level 7
    9.7 at level 8
    9.8 at level 9
    9.9 at level 10
    10.0 at level 11
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Kamatayan - Lost City
    Kamatayan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Owned:cool:......ahahahaha!!!
    b:victory
  • reisha
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mm he must have used the spurs on it then, cuz it was 10 when i got it. It's at 10.4 now. I wish I had a screen shot of the selling page cuz i am almost certain it did say its speed was 10 m/s cuz I wondered why people buy pay more for the other ones if they were all the same speed...