Dixie's Random Drop Weekend Event

Options
Dixie - Lost City
Dixie - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
**********RANDOM DROP WEEKEND**********

Thats right! Dixie is back with another event and this time its going to last 48 hours! Between October 4th at 12:01am EST and October 5th 11:59pm EST Dixie will be visiting the populated areas of Perfect World with treats for all to enjoy. Who knows where Dixie might appear but make sure your ready to pick up anything that may tumble to the ground. Areas will include but not be limited to Etherblade, Lost City, Plume, and Archosaur. No warning or hints will be given as to where the drops may be or what might be dropped so stay on your toes.
Post edited by Dixie - Lost City on

Comments

• Retrickster - Lost City
    Retrickster - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    haha I wonder how big the trail of ppl following u all day and night will be... rofl.
  • draztik
    draztik Posts: 24
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You rock Dixie! :D You may see a character with a giant Spear following you around :rolleyes: But just pretend Im not there. lol
  • kyri
    kyri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yay Dixie :)
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    haha I wonder how big the trail of ppl following u all day and night will be... rofl.

I think I just might tag along to see this, xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dixie - Lost City
    Dixie - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It will prove to be great fun for everyone.
  • Soroboru - Heavens Tear
    Soroboru - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You refer to yourself in the 3rd person too much XD
    IGN: Suroboru
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krazychimp
    krazychimp Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It will prove to be great fun for everyone.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but your event this time sounds completely **** because you're expecting players to follow behind you and spam the hell out of their pick up buttons. Nice way to treat other players on the server w/ your **** event.
  • Wishfox - Lost City
    Wishfox - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    krazychimp wrote: »
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but your event this time sounds completely **** because you're expecting players to follow behind you and spam the hell out of their pick up buttons. Nice way to treat other players on the server w/ your **** event.

It's going to be real interesting when people try to follow Dixie through a series of teleports, so since that's not possible without just teleporting blind and guessing, I'm inclined to think that the event will be a success. She could always use a random mule account to drop the stuff, and we'd have no idea who to follow, and I'm sure there are several other ways that it won't be a train of toons walking through towns. I, for one, look forward to finding something!
  • warlordinpw
    warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Lol....i would laugh if someone pk's Dixie :D i heard rumorz....:(
  • Daedre - Lost City
    Daedre - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

Atleast he/she giving an effort to make some events in the server, u should appreciate it.
  • Kamatayan - Lost City
    Kamatayan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I love you Dixie. :cool: will you marry me? :D jk jk....xD

no no not kidding.....

u a girl right? xD lmao.....dam i need a life....rofl..
    b:victory
  • Biades - Lost City
    Biades - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

First off, her last two events had a train following her and it seemed like great fun, alot of people came and alot of stuff was dropped. So I dont think youll be disappointing anyone, Im actually wondering where you have been the last 2 weeks, if its grinding and not coming to the events then you have no business posting in here.

Second I dont think it is possible to PK her in town since that is a safe area, she did say she would only be visiting populated areas and the only ones that are populated are Safe Zones.
  • seph2
    seph2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Bump~~~~~for Dixie
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i love your event dixie but i dont think this is one of the better ideas. When you have a time and place, we can all be there and compete with each other and have a lot of fun in doing so. This however seems like just completly and utterly blind luck, with no previous warning as to locations, unless someone actually plans on trying to follow you around all weekend.

Thank you for the events and I hope it lasts a long time to come.
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Nice way to treat other players on the server w/ your **** event.

Yo, son. You best be easing off with this kinda tone and attitude. Consider this your first warning. the 'R' word is something you shouldn't be throwing around so casually.

The ShazzBot has spoken
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yo, son. You best be easing off with this kinda tone and attitude. Consider this your first warning. the 'R' word is something you shouldn't be throwing around so casually.

The ShazzBot has spoken

OWNED!!!
    +1 for GM

Event will own, xD

Zanko~
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

The ShazzBot has spoken

LOL @ "Yo, son" by an administrator, gg :D
  • krazychimp
    krazychimp Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ShazzBot, perhaps you should learn better grammar before attempting to post as an adminsitrator. However, thanks for your precious little warning for my honest opinion, but sorry I am not a child so don't treat me as one. You sound like elementary teachers hitting children's butt for saying ****.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Aloha! to the sockpuppets ;)
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak