Dragons?

darkneko
darkneko Posts: 42 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I know that you can trade in Dragon Orders for a White Dragon Egg, but what are they for?

Can you ride them, use them in battle, or just have them follow you?

Also, are there other dragons that you can have?

Thanks for any/all help ^_^
Post edited by darkneko on

Comments

• Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    no idea wonder same thing hope some reply it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkneko
    edited September 2008
    Anyone know???
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I might be wrong on this, but I think the white dragon egg would be the white dragon steed, or the white horse. As far as I know you can't ride any dragons/have any dragons as pets except for the two headed dragon aviation untamed can get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    hmm well I ain't planing to get any pet yet specialy cuz I blademaster (no need for it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkneko
    edited September 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    I might be wrong on this, but I think the white dragon egg would be the white dragon steed, or the white horse. As far as I know you can't ride any dragons/have any dragons as pets except for the two headed dragon aviation untamed can get.

Hmm, ok. Hopefully we will find out more about them soon.

Thanks for the info ^_^
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yes u can trade dragon orders to get white horse.....looks nicer....but all same as black horse.....
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkneko
    edited September 2008
    Yes u can trade dragon orders to get white horse.....looks nicer....but all same as black horse.....

So it's actually a Horse you get and not a Dragon? Then way does the guy tell you that you can get a White DRAGON pet egg???
  • Xnecrox - Heavens Tear
    Xnecrox - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    darkneko wrote: »
    So it's actually a Horse you get and not a Dragon? Then way does the guy tell you that you can get a White DRAGON pet egg???

Becouse is an expensive and boring quest... if they tell you the truth you just go away from it.
    Peace!!!
    ;)
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    we all still exploring this world (except from other version players) gona take time to get familiare with it in meantime you gona do loadsome misstakes untill you get smarter :D happy playing ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkneko
    edited September 2008
    lolz, ok. Thanks a lot for all the help everyone, it was greatly appreciated ^_^
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    darkneko wrote: »

Because the name of the horse is White DRAGON. If you ever heard Journey to the West, you wouldve known it. He's the King Kong's master's mount who was a dragon:rolleyes:
  • wintertitan
    wintertitan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I am not sure, but I think they changed it. All I can see is silver mane and violet lighting rides.
  • sloe
    sloe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    K. well, that answers my Q's EXCEPT 1, Can the Untamed ride the horse? I heard they can't ride, Riding pets, is that true?
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have seen a venomancer riding a horse.

But maybe she gave up another pet so she could ride her horse?
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes Untamed can have ground mounts. Its just that barbarians tend to look a little oversized on the horse mounts, so you usually only see them on panthers/jaguars, kirins, and boas. It would be nice if a Barbarian had a horse if the game would auto change it somehow to a warhorse (bigger, armored, etc)