out of quest?

Options
acolyte
acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Around lvl 38/39 there is no quest to be found.

So what to do? Do we have to grind rest of the way to 40+?

:confused:

I thought they made a game where we couldnt run out of quest :(
(and no, the find quest cant get any either... other than the temp npc is looking for you) :D
This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by acolyte on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes, you do have to grind at later levels. I'm at level 51 and do a fair amount of it to level now. You can always do dragon quests and the crazy stone quest for good exp.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • acolyte
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes, you do have to grind at later levels. I'm at level 51 and do a fair amount of it to level now. You can always do dragon quests and the crazy stone quest for good exp.

Stone quest is only one each day......

So your saying you grinded from 38 to 51?? omg... i'm trying to picture in my mind how tank's do :eek:....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samiup - Heavens Tear
    Samiup - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    welcome to grind world ;)
    contact info :
    GS: samiup /\ IGN: samiup /\ PWI : samiup
  • acolyte
    edited September 2008
    Options
    welcome to grind world ;)

Right now, i'm trying to figure out why i left my other game for just another grind game..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wintertitan
    wintertitan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It's not a grind game. Just use your imagination. The game gets harder to lvl up at higher levels. Otherwise it would give you no challenge, right? So, if they would need to cover tons of EXP by quests, they would either need to do some very high amounts exp quests (which would make the levelling unchallenging, see above) or make tons of low exp quests, which is too much work. So it's logical that you need to grind some exp. Though you still get some quests each level, which covers some of your exp. In addition there are some special places like Hive or Rebirth which give you HUGE exp, but require either HUGE money or HUGE military effort. And it's reasonable. Get used to life. To get something good, you need to work good for that. Good luck.
  • X_livia_x - Heavens Tear
    X_livia_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I do the crazy stone quest every day and also help my guildies on their fb's or quests. That usually does the trick or at least gets me close enough to only have to grind a little bit. You can also get the solo quests so there is a purpose to killing them other than just grinding. Good luck =)