Purpose:
to chat and be entertained while grinding through the game

Who to contact:
Innuendo
Meri
MewMewKitty
MMax

The not-so-fine print:
This guild is for non-educational purposes only. No Canadian coins. Not affiliated with sex. Batteries not included. Not recommended for children. Contents may explode during runtime. This supersedes all previous notices. Do not use while operating at your past, current or future job. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. Freshest if joined before date of posting. No donation required if mailed in the United States, excluding hawaii and alaska. Contains a substantial amount of "lol." Members may, in time, increase in number. Slippery when wet. First put your hands up, then put your hands down. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential lost of sleep resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Keep away from fire or flame. Approved for veterans. Do not write below this line.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i'm bringing sexy back
Post edited by sexyback on

Comments

• opiumtea
    opiumtea Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I would like to join i play as cracksmoke im a venomancer on lostcity, no one was on to contact please contact me when you can.
  • sexyback
    sexyback Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    are you sure you type your name correctly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i'm bringing sexy back
  • sexyback
    sexyback Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    still open for recruitment, 10+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i'm bringing sexy back
  • kamisama
    kamisama Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm interested in joining, mainly because of the substantial amount of "lol" :p

My IGN is Lind. I live in Australia though, so my online time is a bit different.
  • krasnansky
    krasnansky Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    LOL this sounds like a very interesting faction. Yet I am already in one at the moment. I'll probably contact one of you guys in game soon enough.
  • babywolf70
    babywolf70 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hey im ogre_battle most of the time and i was in it but i was kicked out or there was sort of an error can i get back in?b:sad i wanna get back in badly again im ogre battle on the Archosaur server i think thats the same faction i was kicked out of.