Can u PvP in PvE server??

Options
vivaazn
vivaazn Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
Hi. I recently joined and I have no idea what I'm doing. I like PKing. I used to PK a lot on other games I could(although I got my *** kicked cuz I was messing around.)Can u PvP in PvE server?? I wanna PvP in this game too. I think I'm PvE server or something like that. -_-. Heaven's somthing.. -_-. So can I PK??
Post edited by vivaazn on

Comments

• Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    PVE is PVE.. PVP is PVP/Pk you can pk Only in TW I think you can pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yami - Heavens Tear
    Yami - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    PVE is PVE.. PVP is PVP/Pk you can pk Only in TW I think you can pvp.
    No, you can pk in the PvE server as well.
    There are more and more people with white names (protection off) that can be killed.
    If they have blue names, you can't pk them.
    Yami - Cleric - Heaven's Tear
    Testament - Barbarian - Heaven's Tear
  • vivaazn
    vivaazn Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Alright! Thank you for your answer! That leaves me fewer question to ask..
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    Wargasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    No, you can pk in the PvE server as well.
    There are more and more people with white names (protection off) that can be killed.
    If they have blue names, you can't pk them.

so how did i stack 30+ hours of red name then? pvE server has alot of ganking and mass pvp going on. I wouldn't be surprised if more than the actual pvp server lol.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    vivaazn wrote: »
    Hi. I recently joined and I have no idea what I'm doing. I like PKing. I used to PK a lot on other games I could(although I got my *** kicked cuz I was messing around.)Can u PvP in PvE server?? I wanna PvP in this game too. I think I'm PvE server or something like that. -_-. Heaven's somthing.. -_-. So can I PK??

when you get to lvl 30 you get a chance to turn on/off your pk protection.

If you turn it off, you can't turn it off: after 10 hours/while pking/red name/

There's a lot of people in white names "meaning PVP TURNED ON" so you can hit them if you want~
  • epiphanyboy
    epiphanyboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lol @ pveers tryin to act like they go through more pking than actual pvpers, HAHAHAHA good one.:D
    Enough............
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    vivaazn wrote: »

There are LOAD's on PvE servers you can PK, they run around thinking they look so cool with it on :D
    One day we will see links to Youtube about those running....

:D
  • Jayde_videl - Heavens Tear
    Jayde_videl - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Dueling/PK'ing should not even be on the PvE servers to begin with. We got a PvP server for that.
    Jayde_Videl - lvl 6x venomancer - Heavens Tear
    RainbowVidel - lvl 3x venomancer - Sanctuary
  • Neoxtemplar - Lost City
    Neoxtemplar - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Dueling/PK'ing should not even be on the PvE servers to begin with. We got a PvP server for that.

The PvE server has way better PvP QUALITY than the PvP server.
    Instead of **** and ganks, you actually have a higher % of pvp FIGHTS in the PvE server.
    If you're looking for quality instead of quantity then PvE server pvp rocks.
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    when you get to lvl 30 you get a chance to turn on/off your pk protection.

If you turn it off, you can't turn it off: after 10 hours/while pking/red name/

There's a lot of people in white names "meaning PVP TURNED ON" so you can hit them if you want~

Sounds good :-) No nation/faction/race/toilet/whatever wars that override your PK setting either?
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Mihimaru - Heavens Tear
    Mihimaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    First of all, no there isnt more PK etc whatnot on PvE server than on PvP server. Thats common sense. And yes, Ive played on both servers at 30+.

Currently there isnt many white names below lvl50 in Heaven's Tear (my main server). Most of them are 50/60+. And also, most of them have big guilds to back em up if they do get PK'd.

Also had a snappy comment on Wargasm, but better that I dont say it here. I'll just say he outlevels 99% of the server and thinks he's a good PK'er cause of that.

And yes, this is PvE server dramas o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The self-proclaimed pink haired gremlin master of Starlight
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    so how did i stack 30+ hours of red name then? pvE server has alot of ganking and mass pvp going on. I wouldn't be surprised if more than the actual pvp server lol.

lol on pvp server you can easly find people with 30+ hours

I got 50 hours once and i'm the most peaceful one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Instead of **** and ganks, you actually have a higher % of pvp FIGHTS in the PvE server.

please....

pve cant be pk server because both attacker and defender must have pk mode on,its mainly a duel not pk..

i think you guys from pve are only losing part more fun of game..only carebears and newbie play pve server zzz.it isnt fun and is pointless only kill monsters untill you get bored or ksed

i hope you guys will have fun ksing eachother on zhen spot and with million of looter white name looting your ****.top PVE guilds would get owned on pvp server.
  • Bai_an_mao - Heavens Tear
    Bai_an_mao - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    oh please, just because all of the newbs go to the pve server doesn't mean everyone on pve sucks. I just don't like getting ganked at random times. I haven't yet reached a level that I can pvp effectively, but I'm seriously looking forward to territory wars and once my faction's lvls are equivalent, I think we could easily compete with the pvp server factions.
  • Tiduss - Sanctuary
    Tiduss - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Comes down to that you can pvp on a pve server if you want to ,
    but your never forced to...
    So if you play this game for pvp go play on a pvp server instead...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arkantasa - Lost City
    Arkantasa - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I actually started playing Lost City [ PvP ] cuz I joined a guild, and they all went to PvP server, told me it was fun :x so i went there to try it out, and god it's the best thing ever XD

It's like so funny in the PvP server, killing people etc :P

But you guys don't see the full picture.

In the PvP server, we got guilds. Guilds got rules; such as: We only KOS X and RageQuit [ Obviously.. LOL ]

or KOS everybody... but that's only noobie guilds ;x

ANYWAY- PvE server is NOT a PvP server. People can choose to be white, or blue.
    In the PvP server, you are WHITE. you CAN NOT be blue!!! [ after u pass lvl 30 ofcourse ] which makes this more complicated.

Some one here said " Quality, rather than Quantity ". Well, let me tell you; YOU ARE WRONG!
    In the PvE server, people CHOOSE to be white, therefore there's only high lvls. [ Most of the time i supposed ], but in the PvP Server, everybody can join, everybody can help, and everybody can have insane fun. Like a party killing some1 who tried pking one of their members. That's just amazing isn't it?

If i haven't understood what you were trying to say, then please, explain.

PvE server Can NOT compete with PvP server in PvP fights. DOT. DOT.DOT.
    If you are trying to compete. Join the PvP server and try to *wink*

b:bye
  • TheNephilim - Lost City
    TheNephilim - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Exactly, THIS is what I'd want in the PvP server. I hate it that I get ganked by players way too many levels higher than me, it's ridiculous. Where's the fun in that? I wanna fight people near my rank so there's a REAL fight, no fun if I get blown in a second, that doesn't prove the other is a better player, just that he's a closet bully who probably can't beat anyone in real life so he spends all his efforts PK'ing fictional characters, pfft... Losers and jerks.

I made a character in the PvE server to see if it's better, I want to prove my fighting skills with real players more on my levels. If I win, I know it's because I'm a better warrior, not because I'm 2132133546 levels higher than my opponent.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I made a character in the PvE server to see if it's better, I want to prove my fighting skills with real players more on my levels. If I win, I know it's because I'm a better warrior, not because I'm 2132133546 levels higher than my opponent.

try to fight overpowered fish on your level. even lower lvl than yours. and see who is better warrior.

it's not about skills it's all about equipment and numbers. and class. sad true huh?
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Um, the person you were replying to said there actually was PK in PvE servers and that only blue names can't be killed. Amd as for more ganking/mass pvp going on in PvE servers... Hehe no...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]