Logging on

Options
hawkwind
hawkwind Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
Anyone else having trouble logging on. The login timer keeps elapsing before I can get on. Haven't played in over a week.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ruckstuhlr
    ruckstuhlr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ya i have kinda the same problem. I put in the right user and pass and when i click login it says invalid user or pass........plz help i want to try this game !
  • stevensl2
    stevensl2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ruckstuhlr wrote: »
    ya i have kinda the same problem. I put in the right user and pass and when i click login it says invalid user or pass........plz help i want to try this game !

go on cubizone and activate your account.
    better internet connection for the win LOLXD
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Cubizone manages the Malaysian version of the game; they are not affiliated at all with Perfect World International and any accounts you create there will not work for PWI.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• slothman
    slothman Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Every time I try to log into this game the log in timer starts up fine and when it gets aroud 15-25 seconds into waiting for me to be logged in. A message pops up saying I cannot connect to the server. Can some1 please help me?
  • Adacanavar - Lost City
    Adacanavar - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    getting the same error here in fact it says that the servers aren't online yet :mad:
    Whys the rum always gone:eek:
  • Adacanavar - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Just downloaded the new patch manually and it says the update server is under maitenece so i'm guessing the servers just aren't online yet.
  • Clinis - Heavens Tear
    Clinis - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    How long do the servers normally stay off for?
  • Demongod - Heavens Tear
    Demongod - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i am having the same trouble as you guys i was trying to login now several times but the laogging time lways elapsed and it says unable to connect to server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adacanavar - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Usually servers are down for 1 hour or sometimes less dependant but they are onlineing a new server so maybe they are encountering issues.
  • Adacanavar - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    well patchign process's finally registered but i'm still not seeing a server online :(
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Usually servers are down for 1 hour or sometimes less dependant but they are onlineing a new server so maybe they are encountering issues.

The new server has been added to the login; Now they need to come online and we are in business.
  • Adacanavar - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The new server has been added to the login; Now they need to come online and we are in business.

Starts doing his dance to the internet MMO gods hopeing this will allow him to log into game and continue trying to lvl.
  • mistigrikitty
    mistigrikitty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    When I try to patch, the big log in window close and a little square appears with 2 lines, nothings moves there then it's says "couldn't ... "but windows closes too fast cannot read what it says..

Tried closing the program, restarting the patch, only using the patch icon, restarting my PC, nothing's working.

HELP!!!!
  • mistigrikitty
    mistigrikitty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I tried one last time, and I said remind me later... and the patch started and all worked out hahahaha
  • tjcongrove1
    tjcongrove1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yup, I'm having the same problem. None of the servers on the list will connect. They don't even have pings or info displayed.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Make sure you have downloaded and installed the correct PWI game client from here:

http://www.perfectworld.com/download/client

If for some strange reason you can't patch from within the game, manual patches on on that same link page above.

If you have mixed up game clients, and grabbed the wrong manual patch from a different location (there are 10+ versions of Perfect World on the net, for different regions and countries, it is easy to do), you will have to uninstall and delete everything related to that version.

Start fresh with the link above, and go from there.

See if that helps you! :D
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.