Quick, Question...

evolxx
evolxx Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well im waiting for my computer to arrive in the mail so I can start playing this game.

I was wondering, is this the Beta or the actual game? And I assume the game is completely free... correct?
If you are remembered, than you never existed

Comments

• dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    technically we are in the 'open beta' stage but for all intents and purposes this is the real game.

and yes, the game is completely free - unless you choose to purchase items from our Cash Shop - completely optional though.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • transcend
    transcend Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Open beta, from what I understand as it relates to the game, is that it is open to anyone to play, but not necessarily being a "full" game, per se. There are still many things about the game that have yet to be implemented in this version that other versions (Malaysia, Philippines, etc) do have.

The game is is free to make an account, log in, and play, but there are some premium items from the cash shop that can obtained via zen (aka gold/silver), which can be purchased via paypal, google checkout, or gamecard, or by trading in-game coins (currency obtained by selling monster drops to NPCs, rewards from quests, etc) at the auction house.
  • evolxx
    evolxx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    transcend wrote: »
    There are still many things about the game that have yet to be implemented in this version that other versions (Malaysia, Philippines, etc) do have.

Like what, for example?
    And When is the full game comming out?
    If you are remembered, than you never existed
  • stukov
    stukov Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    evolxx wrote: »
    Like what, for example?
    And When is the full game comming out?
    Items in the cash shop, dungeons, etc and bug fixes.
    The full game is already out, per se. However, more content will be released in small increments through patching.