Dragon Master Quest

Chaoti - Heavens Tear
Chaoti - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
1.Where is he located??? It wont show the arrow telling me where to go. =\
2. I haven't figured out how you people are getting all of these pet eggs. I have needed a Scout Lynx for some time now and CON NOT GET ONE!!! I look constantly around shops for one. I always find it on a new alt but when I switch back its gone. How can I get it myself? I have hunted so much and still nothing. =\
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Chaoti - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear
    Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    He's located at the place where you started the game. If I remember correctly, go out the north gate of lost city.

For the lynx egg, you just need to tame the lynx :)
  • Chaoti - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008

For the lynx egg, you just need to tame the lynx :)

0.o i need the scout lynx for the little girls quest in broken ridge.....I dont get what you mean by "tame the lynx"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    You'll get quests every now and then asking for an egg. To get that egg, tame the mob that you need. Just like how you tamed your first pet :) Once you tame the mob, you'll have an egg in your inventory, and you can turn the quest in.
  • Chaoti - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    oh you mean the skill that i never figured out a use for..."Tame Pet" lol duh. kool i'll try that.. uhh one question about that though. how does that skill lvl? success in taming? i have never really used it before so i dont know much about it. =\

Also since i have never used it before should i try and lvl the skill up to catch that thing? if so should i start with really low lvl mobs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    Ya, the tame skill is rather important :)

Check out this link: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=4261

Anyway, it's recommended that you not level taming. When you do tame, try to make sure the hp of the mob you're taming is low. Kinda have to time it so the mob doesn't die before the taming is finished.

When you tame the lynx for your quest, you'll have an egg in your inventory, and you can take that to the NPC.

But.........you must go and tame a pet for yourself!

GL!
  • vixena
    vixena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    A venomancer that has never tamed. Missing out on a very big part of the class.