Selling items to a player-owned shop, pets, skills via tailor, etc., and bank space?

aglar
aglar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
:confused:

First off, I'm a level 23 Cleric, but I'm still having "Beginner Questions". Instead of making four separate threads or this one thread with a general topic, I tried to fit a basic idea of my questions in the title. Sorry if it's confusing.

1. I have items, such as hay, which is worth next to nothing if I were to sell it to the merchant or other NPC with a trade list. I'd like to sell it and other items to a player-owned shop that's buying it. [edit] (It would have Hay in the "My Basket" section.) [/edit] How on earth do I do that? (Please, be specific. I'm stupid sometimes.) I've gone to a shop and tried to somehow sell the item, but I'm never able to.

2. Could a Cleric have a pet? Those snow hare's are adorable, but it says I have to be a Venomancer. Is that to hatch it? How do I get a pet/what are the steps I have to go through to have one?

3. So... I'm Level 1 in tailoring, crafting, blacksmithing, etc. Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to make level 1 items anymore. No, I'm not a level 2 and I cannot upgrade my skills via the elder because I haven't the experience to do so. Am I hosed or is there a way to still make those basic weapons and armor?

4. Lastly, how do I get more bank space?? My inventory and bank are both stuffed. It says I can get more at any PW Boutique Agent, yet when I go, I can't seem to figure out how. Explain, please?

Thank you in advanced!
Post edited by aglar on

Comments

• /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I can answer two and four for ya, the others I don't wanna try and be wrong about. <_>;

To get an all-class pet which just looks cute and follows you around, you need to get a "baby" pet. To get a baby pet, a Veno has to catch several of a rare pet (the bunny for example spawns once an hour, and I think you need 5 of them?) and trade them to the Zoologist dude to get the baby. Unless you have a friend willing to do this as a favor or at no charge, you'll probably have to pay like 1.5m for one. :(

Bank space can be gotten by using inventory stone thingies that are cash shop (people sell them in-game though, they're kind of pricy for lower levels), and you can do the banker's quests to get more spaces. If you do his quests, you should have enough to last you a while.. at least until you can afford to buy an expansion stone off someone.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    1. Drag the item into the icon of the Hay in the player's buy stall. You might think you need to drag it into the bottom section, but it's supposed to be the top part where the actual icon is.

3. Go back to a beginner city to craft, each city has different levels of items you can craft, and if I'm guessing right, you're at Archosaur where you can only craft level 3 or higher equipment.

2/4 haiku's got right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aglar
    edited September 2008
    I can answer two and four for ya, the others I don't wanna try and be wrong about. <_>;

To get an all-class pet which just looks cute and follows you around, you need to get a "baby" pet. To get a baby pet, a Veno has to catch several of a rare pet (the bunny for example spawns once an hour, and I think you need 5 of them?) and trade them to the Zoologist dude to get the baby. Unless you have a friend willing to do this as a favor or at no charge, you'll probably have to pay like 1.5m for one. :(

Bank space can be gotten by using inventory stone thingies that are cash shop (people sell them in-game though, they're kind of pricy for lower levels), and you can do the banker's quests to get more spaces. If you do his quests, you should have enough to last you a while.. at least until you can afford to buy an expansion stone off someone.

Thank you so much. (: Your help is greatly appreciated.
  • aglar
    edited September 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    1. Drag the item into the icon of the Hay in the player's buy stall. You might think you need to drag it into the bottom section, but it's supposed to be the top part where the actual icon is.

3. Go back to a beginner city to craft, each city has different levels of items you can craft, and if I'm guessing right, you're at Archosaur where you can only craft level 3 or higher equipment.

2/4 haiku's got right.

Thank you as well!
    And that makes sense. Ha, silly me.
  • Rawx - Heavens Tear
    Rawx - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    On the subject of pets - let's say that a veno friend gave me a pet, would I be able to use it, level it, etc.?
  • Sonatastar - Lost City
    Sonatastar - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    No, because you would have to be a veno to have a fighting pet that lvls with you. The all-class pets as previously stated only follow you around and they stay at lvl 1.
  • Rawx - Heavens Tear
    Rawx - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Veno time! Thanks for the help.