More Animal Forms

fenrirkyuubi
fenrirkyuubi Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hello,
I just started playing Perfect World, and I must say the game is awesome. It runs smoothly on my computer and the graphics are great :D, but enough of the chit-chat. I'm currently a level 14 barbarian (wolf) and recently bought the skill to transform into an animal. Well, it appears that little ol' wolf me turned into a tiger. Though it wasn't that big of a deal, I was wondering if it would be a good idea (I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to mention this) to give all the forms of the Untamed a different animal to change to when they acquire the skill (based on the animal form they picked of course lol). It would add alot of variety to that class in my opinion and improve what is already and excellent game. Tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! :)
Post edited by fenrirkyuubi on

Comments

• shygirl15
    shygirl15 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i think that sounds GREAT! iv always wanted 2 ride a panda!!!!!!
  • xieveral
    xieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of fox-form and would rather have a cat form :3

Problem is... what would the succubus-type (bat ear) turn into???
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shygirl15
    shygirl15 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    maby a bat!!!11
  • kaylee8
    kaylee8 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Shouldn't this be in the Suggestions forum? Anyway, I wholeheartedly agree with this. I'm not all that fond of my deer veno turning into a fox.
  • zenrau
    zenrau Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i agree with this also, but i would be more for having all of the different animal "forms" being available as skills for the untamed (both barbarian and venomancers). such as have fox form, tiger form, wolf form, cat form, bat form, etc. etc. etc. all be skills the untamed could learn. that way a werefox could turn into a tiger or a wolf could turn into a bat or whatever. that may be asking too much but at least give all the different types (wolves, pandas, cat girls, etc.) their own forms rather than just tiger or fox.
  • Infrequentia - Lost City
    Infrequentia - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I would love to turn into a kitty instead of a fox. : D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ..::Infrequentia x Cleric x Ascension - ACTIVE::..
    ..::Mestrix x Venomancer x Firefly - ACTIVE::..
    ..::Lost City::..
  • raydude
    raydude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i would love to turn into a rabbit insted of a fox lol but foxes are cool so it works for me c[=
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=963750000&dateline=1222538868[/SIGPIC]
    char name: AirWick,Febreze
    server: heavens tear
    guild: Sindar
    guild status: marshal
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Fun idea, and a pretty common one. Unfortunately, unless it is added in the source versions of PW I wouldn't expect it to be added here.
  • Epic - Lost City
    Epic - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, why don't they add forms like Tree of Life Form, Bear Form, Moonkin Form, Dire Bear Form, Flight Form, Swift Flight Form, Aquatic Form, Cat Form, and Travel Form? /sarcasm
  • ishadow
    ishadow Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, why don't they add forms like Tree of Life Form, Bear Form, Moonkin Form, Dire Bear Form, Flight Form, Swift Flight Form, Aquatic Form, Cat Form, and Travel Form? /sarcasm

Sounds likes WoW to me.
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ishadow wrote: »
    Sounds likes WoW to me.

Facepalm? :)

Oh well.
  • star23
    star23 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    the idea to get more forms then only tiger and fox is in some aspect is nice . special as already said , if the character is made to look like a 'humanoid' cat or what not . then it dont make too much sense it only fox or tiger form , i think some player see the character creation and think "neat , gonna be a half cat" or what ever lol . then later discover it dont fit with they main idea .

also would create more verious feel then clone wars of tiger and foxes only hehe .

eitherway all people could feel different and have different meaning of this . but look it this way , if it was added and you dont like to use a form ..then dont , if it not added ..well then it not added .
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It'd be a great idea if the Untamed were werecreatures. Too bad they're not, and multiple forms will most likely never happen.
  • xieveral
    xieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I don't think I'd want to be a full-on furry, I like looking human XD I just want the occasional kitten form :3
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ressurection!!! I like this idea. Can't they do this?
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex