ElfCleric fb19

Lisette - Heavens Tear
Lisette - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Cleric
Hi! I'm a level 20 Cleric (New to PW) about ready to do my first call to duty dungeon. What is the lowest level that a cleric should attempt fb19 and what spells are deemed absolutely necessary? (Anything beyond the normal Ironheart, Wellspring, Plume Shot, Cyclone, and Phys & Mag shields?) Also my party mates are about ready for their fb19s as well... When would I be ready to help/heal them in their fb19s? They are Humans and Untameds.

Sorry if this has been asked before.. I have read this forum and others and haven't really seen the answer I am looking for. I doubt I'm quite ready to attempt the dungeon; I was thinking about lvl 23 was about right..

Thank you!
~Amerie
Post edited by Lisette - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Caiyue - Heavens Tear
    Caiyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You're not planning to do it solo, I hope? It'll be quite a while before you could do that.

As for doing it in a party, I'm not very sure. I had a higher level friend help me with mine. :) I suppose if you have a good tank you might be able to do it. Venomancers would be useful too, since they can lure, but their pets won't be able to tank the boss at the end.

As for spells, I think you definitely want to have Revive too, just in case anyone gets killed.
  • Lisette - Heavens Tear
    Lisette - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Oh no! Not solo, lol! Our party has 1 Barb, 1 veno, and 1 wizard right now.

And yes, I do have revive. Forgot that one! =)
  • biggs
    biggs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You might be able to get away with it when your Barb and Veno are in the high 20's, so that they won't get slaughtered by the boss. As a cleric, your job is to heal, heal, heal, which you can do adequately enough at level 20 to be useful to an fb party.

It would help you to either get a couple 30+ party members (preferably venos) or grab a few more party members around your level and wait until your mid to late 20's.