Sinful looking for fun and active guildmates

13»

Comments

• Bedwyr - Heavens Tear
    Bedwyr - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd like to get on this waiting list. The antics of a certain loud-mouthed barbarian had me despairing for an enjoyable high-level game. This guild, however, looks like it fosters a good community.

I work the graveyard shift, so I'm online mostly just on the weekends, when everyone in my family is asleep and I'm stuck playing vampire. I'm usually on from 3 to 7 AM on Fridays (varies with what happens at work), and most of the night Saturday and Sunday, with a hour or two on the occasional weekday evening.

This is my first MMO. Besides the cleric, I also have a level 30 Venomancer named Flit, but I think I'm going to main the cleric. I enjoy giving other people a hand too much. Boy Scouts will ruin you that way.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    They started to fix the cash shop and Spore got old so I'm back if you'll have me. I'll try messaging one of you when I get on tonight. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Do you still have openings? I would like to check out your guild, please put me on the wait list, IGN is Nikobug, lvl 38 barb :D

Hiya! Welcome to Sinful :)
    This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I love guilds that are more community oriented than anything else, power of love, all that jazz. I too played iRO for way too long (KoL roolz!), and I've been on PW for barely 2 weeks, if that. I have a 25 Veno and a 7 cleric I just started to work on. I'm more than willing to help people with quests and such and love friendly chat. Please keep me in mind. ;D I do have college and a part-time job however, so there will be some days where I simply won't be on.

My in-game characters are Axotl (veno) and Nandi (cleric). Send me a pm on the forums if you want to arrange a meeting or something.

Oh, and I'm a male who often plays female characters, not that I RP or anything. I just prefer tinkering with female avatars.

"If I'm gonna be staring at someone's butt for the entire time I'm playing, it might as well be a nice butt."

Hiya! Welcome to Sinful!
    I'd like to get on this waiting list. The antics of a certain loud-mouthed barbarian had me despairing for an enjoyable high-level game. This guild, however, looks like it fosters a good community.

I work the graveyard shift, so I'm online mostly just on the weekends, when everyone in my family is asleep and I'm stuck playing vampire. I'm usually on from 3 to 7 AM on Fridays (varies with what happens at work), and most of the night Saturday and Sunday, with a hour or two on the occasional weekday evening.

This is my first MMO. Besides the cleric, I also have a level 30 Venomancer named Flit, but I think I'm going to main the cleric. I enjoy giving other people a hand too much. Boy Scouts will ruin you that way.

I added your name to our list. Feel free to contact any of the officers when you are on for recruiting :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    They started to fix the cash shop and Spore got old so I'm back if you'll have me. I'll try messaging one of you when I get on tonight. :)

Sure thing and WB lol! Just try to find one of us :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • unhealer
    unhealer Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi,

Just found this thread.
    Been looking for a guild like this.
    Where/how do I sign up?

Ingame name: UnHealer
    Class: FA Cleric
    level as of now: 22
    Current loc: Archosaur (or something like that)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    unhealer wrote: »
    Hi,

Just found this thread.
    Been looking for a guild like this.
    Where/how do I sign up?

Ingame name: UnHealer
    Class: FA Cleric
    level as of now: 22
    Current loc: Archosaur (or something like that)

Hiya UnHealer, I been trying to get with you most of the evening, and I think I keep missing you! I look forward to speaking with you soon :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Unhealer - Heavens Tear
    Unhealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'll be hanging around Archosaur doing missions.
    PM me when you're online.

p,s: The avatar doesn't do justice to my ingame char which looks waaaayy better
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    p,s: The avatar doesn't do justice to my ingame char which looks waaaayy better

Ditto. It's nice they show level though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neithy
    neithy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If you still have room, I'm certainly interested despite having absolutely no idea what a guild entails :D

I'm 37, GMT+2, working way too much and spending whatever free time I have mostly on the computer. Haven't tried this kind of game online before, merely dabbled with similar games offline. After a week of getting lost all over the map I have so far managed to create a venomancer and a cleric on Heavens Tear, both are lvl 19-20ish so I must have been doing something right.. I like both so not sure which will be the main. Might try out the humans before deciding - if I can at all!

In game it's either Ragesh or SkalTura, I have almost the entire weekend off so will be online quite a bit chasing after the FB19's in case you want to get in touch :) Any help would be appreciated btw ;)
    To venture in the fair unknown
    I must enter as I leave:
    A traveller, alone
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    That's one of the good things about being in a guild. Much easier to find FB parties. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Masontaan - Heavens Tear
    Masontaan - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i'm gonna be short and sweet. i keep leaving messages around "looking for a mature guild" and this one seems to be great. and chance i can join?

i understand i'm a low level, as i've only been playing a few days, but i definately will be playing as regularly as i can!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    neithy wrote: »
    If you still have room, I'm certainly interested despite having absolutely no idea what a guild entails :D

I'm 37, GMT+2, working way too much and spending whatever free time I have mostly on the computer. Haven't tried this kind of game online before, merely dabbled with similar games offline. After a week of getting lost all over the map I have so far managed to create a venomancer and a cleric on Heavens Tear, both are lvl 19-20ish so I must have been doing something right.. I like both so not sure which will be the main. Might try out the humans before deciding - if I can at all!

In game it's either Ragesh or SkalTura, I have almost the entire weekend off so will be online quite a bit chasing after the FB19's in case you want to get in touch :) Any help would be appreciated btw ;)

Welcome to SInful!
    i'm gonna be short and sweet. i keep leaving messages around "looking for a mature guild" and this one seems to be great. and chance i can join?

i understand i'm a low level, as i've only been playing a few days, but i definately will be playing as regularly as i can!

Hiya, I been trying to reach you but havent caught you online. Is there a good time to catch you at?

Also Im still trying to get with the following players:

spiritwolf
    Sabrial
    medea
    Clash

Please guys let me know when I good time to contact you would be. If I dont get ahold of you in the next few days I will be removing your names from our list.

Also for the people who have been sending me PMs, Please make sure you include what time to catch you online in them so I can chat with you :)

We have about 5 spots open atm and we want to get them filled up asap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• roe
    roe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm a level 20 archer, if you are still looking for members I would love the opportunity to join up with you all.

My ingame name is Roelst and I live on the east coast, I'll be on tomorrow (Sunday) night.
  • medea
    medea Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What a pity I was offline. My IGN is the same as on forum; Medea. Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Maestitia - Heavens Tear
    Maestitia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm sitting online Heavens Tear at the moment might be napping soon depending.. but I'd like to talk with you guys about possibly joining Sinful I've got lots of MMO experience and work from home so I play a lot when I'm bored.
  • Misuzu - Heavens Tear
    Misuzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just joined Sinful a couple of days ago and they have been very helpful to me and all the members. Thanks guys, your awesome!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Sorry to all I got a little behind with this thread :) If you still havent got in the guild keep trying to contact me ingame and Ill keep trying to contact you. If your busy or no longer interested dont be afraid to say so. Saves my time and yours.

Anyone else who still wants in give us a shout and we will let you know what we can do :) Remember we have vent, our own personal forums, guild banks, and more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Prideck - Sanctuary
    Prideck - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i wanna join!
    erm can i what is your characters name? buny?
    im on Sanctuary i beleiev
    do i have to make a WHOLE NEW GUY?

but anyway my name is Prideck
    im lvl 18
    and i love everyone
  • peardrop
    peardrop Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi Guys

I'd really love to talk to someone about joining Sinful, if you're still recruiting.

I'm a level 38 Venomancer and looking for a mature, friendly, helpful guild, and the comments from people who have recently joined have convinced me this is the right one! :)

I will message ingame too, but if I don't catch anyone my IGN is PearDrop and I should be online most of the day today and evenings during the week (UK time).

Hope to hear from someone soon! :)
  • /ixen - Heavens Tear
    /ixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi,

After reading all the excellent things your fellow guild members have said about Sinful I would like to become one of those lucky members. My main is a lvl 40 Veno named \/ixen (Backslash and forward slash for the V). I reside down under in Australia(+10 GMT) and I do work full time =.=" so contact me in game around 8pm to 11 pm +10 GMT.

Regards

\/ixen
  • Misuzu - Heavens Tear
    Misuzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just bumping for the awesome guild of awesome.
  • freelancewolf
    freelancewolf Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hihi, I hope I'm still in the guild. I couldn't log on in a while 'cause my hardrive crashed...and I had to wait until I got my new computer. Then I got new games that I've been playing...and then I went on a trip for a week and a half...so I haven't DLed PWI yet. I'm going to do so this weekend. My player in the guild is Kyle Logan. Sorry for not playing for a while :(

Update: It looks like I've been kicked out of the guild. I thought this guild was supposed to be for people who, due to other committments (life, work, etc), can't afford to spend 24/7 with the game, so I don't understand why I've been kicked. Ah well. I'll just play on my own then : /
  • Viroment - Dreamweaver
    Viroment - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thinking about switching to Heavens Tear i like what ive read about your fact expect a request from me soon b:victory
    Proud member of Exclusive :D