Guild Asylum Recruits...

Options
quelfish
quelfish Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Hello there, dearies!

What's Asylum like?
Well, originally it's a bunch of friends who can't help it but party each other even though the highest lvl is 31 and the lowest lvl is 5. We don't really have a level limit, since as a Venomancer, I strongly believe in loyalty. When you tame a pet at lvl 2, raise it to lvl 30 and feed and heal it regularly, it will be even more powerful that a pet you catch at lvl 28.

So there's no possibilty I get rejected?
Yes, but like everyone, I'm not fond of rejection, so I don't fancy doing it to other people. No, loves, I'm not power-hungry. :D No, the only reason you would get rejected is if you're rude or refuse to take advice or teachings. Or, of course, when you refuse to help people. And with helping people, I don't mean your guild mates. Of course, that's a plus, but don't dare to shrug off a stranger who asks for your help. If you can't help because you're busy or aren't too confident you'd survive, explain it and they'll understand. If you put yourself up as a helpful person, help will be offered to you just the same.

Okay, I want to join! What do I do now?
That's great! Well, there's only one thing left, isn't there? Contact one of our commanding members and introduce yourself and why you want to be in the guild. The people you can contact for this are:

Semyezza - Asylum Leader.
Gavriila - Asylum Director.
WickedSwords - Asylum Marshal.
Smexie - Asylum Marshal.
Melone - Asylum Executor.

Hope to see you online and have fun playing! <3333

For more info or online sign-up, visit the Guild Forum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by quelfish on

Comments