Problem with Daisy and Dandelion quest

silv
silv Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok so I've started this quest, gave Daisy the 3000 coins, talked to the Apotheracy, gave him the Darkbreed Wolfkin heart and now it comes down to the Aerocraft master. Now I get to him and talk to him yet he doesn't finish the quest (or at least that part of the quest). So then i trash the quest and redo it. But to my surprise he still dosen't end the part of the quest. Has any1 else had this problem? Because I need to finsh the quest.
Post edited by silv on

Comments

• Wigit - Heavens Tear
    Wigit - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    after you talk to the aerocraft master you have to wait 5 mins ( it has a timer in the quest log if you push Q to check) then you talk to him again and he gives you the pet to take back to daisy and your done. hope this helps.
  • silv
    edited September 2008
    The thing is i talk to him and yet I when i look at the quest it dosen't have a timer.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You might need to scroll down in the quest window. I recommend putting a 10 minute timer on yourself and going back to the master then :).
  • vampiress
    vampiress Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    silv wrote: »
    Ok so I've started this quest, gave Daisy the 3000 coins, talked to the Apotheracy, gave him the Darkbreed Wolfkin heart and now it comes down to the Aerocraft master. Now I get to him and talk to him yet he doesn't finish the quest (or at least that part of the quest). So then i trash the quest and redo it. But to my surprise he still dosen't end the part of the quest. Has any1 else had this problem? Because I need to finsh the quest.
    Yes I had the same problem. I went to go hand the Eagle to the master and flag on the top of his head did not appear yellow. So I could not complete that part of the quest. I had to let it sit overnight and it corrected its self some time in the night. I think it may be a glich in the game.
  • silv
    edited September 2008
    Ok So i left it for mins and it still didn't work. I left it for hours and still didn't work. I'm going to leave it overnight and see if something happen then.
  • jamiechu
    jamiechu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    A friend had this trouble. What we did was level him/her from 20 to 21, then was able to complete the quest after leveling. So I think need to be level 21 to complete the quest. Not sure, but it's a possibility.

Or maybe, complete certain other quests, dunno...
  • X_livia_x - Heavens Tear
    X_livia_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I had the same problem. As soon as I leveled to 21 I could come back and do the rest of the quest.
  • silv
    edited September 2008
    Well i finally got passed it (after waiting and doing some lvling) thx for all your help. (Actually i did the quest a couple of days ago i just forgot to post it)
  • tsuki13
    tsuki13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    weird im already lvl 21 and it won't work...should i try for 22?
  • n3ck
    n3ck Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you need to have 2000coin to do this part. what it doesnt tell you is that you are actually paying to train the eagle.
  • jijee
    jijee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think it is bug we should tell admin b:sad
  • Yeoseongi - Sanctuary
    Yeoseongi - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The bug is not in the quest but in the instructions. No where does it mention that you need 2000 silver to train the eagle. However, once you have the 2000 the message pops up that you need to pay 2000 for training.

I went over to the NPC across from the Aerocraft Dealer, sold some stuff I had picked up, and his flag turned yellow as soon as I had the 2000.

This needs to be reported as a glitch.b:chuckle
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *anticipates andracil's response* : "Please don't resurrect old threads "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dragol - Lost City
    Dragol - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    tell me where to find little daisy north or south got 229,554 but still dont know
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    tell me where to find little daisy north or south got 229,554 but still dont know

227 555 (22)

Try that location instead. Also this thread is kinda old please for the future don't necro.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.