exp scrolls.

2»

Comments

• Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hahaha, this guy is just mad because he failed out of junior high. You probably don't even know what the hell that means. Anyways, these scrolls are the best addition to the game yet, this is because people like me, who don't have too much time to play, are now able to get somewhat better exp at a cost. It is not an "advantage" because everyone can buy it in game with gold or with their OWN cash, so get real and stop calling it an advantage.
    HAHAHAHAH whats so funny artard? Yea these scrolls are the best addition to the game yet...yea. They should stay that way. As I said, I cannot care less for those who have no time to play the game... WHOA!!1 TELL IT TO THE CAREBEARS! or stop playing EINSTEIN. and stop whining. please?
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    1 gold costs 100k coins in game.
    if you grind for 1 hour solo you can make about 80~100k coins.

Hmmm.. when you are over level 59 and if you are smart, you'll know how to survive w/o spending a cent on this game and still have all the cash shop items.

The rich kids are selling the gold for coins, hurry go buy them. They will feed PWI's economy... you wont have to worry about anything except making coins like a mindless zombie...
    grind grind grind... buy buy buy... grind grind grind...

i made 5 million coins last sunday (yes in just 1 day), spent 3 million to buy gold and bought all the CS items i needed. All i did was 4 FB runs and some 6 hours of solo grinding and sold 3 molds for 1m 500k and 2m not to mention the dragon orders too...
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    well there is diffrence bettween new ppl and old dogs :) i spended some cash in start, im not sorry i spended, cose now i have all what i need to lvl up faster....making coins is not such problem when ur 50+ i grinded 35mins and got 60k loot....just need to know wich mobs r good for xp and loot......
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I love how you all are reading my post INCORRECTLY. I am simply stating that more of a variety of exp scrolls should be available. More cost = higher % per hour. That is all.. Get your eyes checked.
    For the amount of education you seem to claim, you really lack basic communication skills. Maybe it's your own horrid wording that is making people missread your post?
    Now, I know you need to make money, but this is outrageous. 50% for one hour... How much extra exp are we even going to get for the amount of cash we would have to pay?
    Here we have an obvious complaint about the pricing, telling us that you think it's too expensive.
    To be honest I was expecting something around 100-200%. Maybe even a few choices of 1-5 hours.
    Here are complaining about how the bonus for the scrolls should be higher, and feelin the need for longer duration scrolls.
    So now, I would have to pay for one exp scroll every hour that I grind, for 50% exp. Right now, I'm grinding 5 hours for 1 level, and lets say I add the 50% scroll into the mix. So..... It goes and takes off one or one and a half hours... but I have to buy this thing for four hours worth of grinding.. Really pisses me off about the limited amount of "choices" we have in this PWI cash shop... You people are horrible learners. But I guess people learn from their mistakes...
    and finally we have you bitching around about nothing at all. Sounds like you are complaining about how you have to buy these every hour, which you certainly do NOT have to do as you can buy them in bulk and the timers start as the last one finishes, AFAIK they stop when you log off. If it takes 5 hours to gain a level through conventional grinding, grinding at 150% would low this time to 3 hours and 20 minutes, I don't understand what you mean by: "but I have to buy this thing for four hours worth of grinding". Does it take you that long to make enough money to afford one of these things? If so I don't see where the problem is.

Also:
    I work all day, I don't have time to sit in-game for 8 hours a day and grind. Having the option of buying an exp item helps level the playing field for me. Cheating? Please...
    Yes, in a way it IS cheating, that is equal to a sportsman saying "I don't have time to train and work out like everyone else, so I'll just buy steroids, how is that cheating?"
    Although you CAN buy these scrolls with in-game money, that is in-game mechanics and you are sacrificing your in-game money to gain this bonus, however if you are buying it with real life cash you are gaining this bonus with no drawback thus gaining an unfair advantage over other players.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    stthomp wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that they even added them in the first place. One thing that made me really respect this game was the fact that almost all the cash shop items focus on fashion/style instead of giving unfair advantages. I've played f2p games that give such ridiculous bonuses for cash shop users that you can hardly even call the game f2p. The way this is going, they may start tossing actual gear and bigger exp/spirit bonus items in, to the point where you can't even compete without spending more than you would end up spending on a p2p game. In other words, I disagree 100% with the OP and hope that no more variety of exp/spirit bonuses are implemented.

Fully agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exorcist - Lost City
    Exorcist - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    All i did was 4 FB runs and some 6 hours of solo grinding

Is that all? :rolleyes:

PS... I disagree with them, cheat codes are lame. People that don't have enough time? Well the good thing about this game is there is no time limit, I'm pretty sure you can take as long as you want to get through levels. Or do you just have an urge to be all tough in a computer game as fast as possible because maybe you feel like you have to compensate for other things?
  • stthomp
    stthomp Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    is That All? :rolleyes:

Ps... I Disagree With Them, Cheat Codes Are Lame. People That Don't Have Enough Time? Well The Good Thing About This Game Is There Is No Time Limit, I'm Pretty Sure You Can Take As Long As You Want To Get Through Levels. Or Do You Just Have An Urge To Be All Tough In A Computer Game As Fast As Possible Because Maybe You Feel Like You Have To Compensate For Other Things?

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuurrrnnnnnnnn Nyeeeeeeehahahdhasjkdfhaf
  • chaos25
    chaos25 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Why are you people complaining about an unfair advantage? ATM a miji costs 50k. within the hour of that miji I can earn ~100k. People have to whine about everything
  • Exorcist - Lost City
    Exorcist - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Eh, not whining I just don't like them. Now that they ARE part of the game I'll probably end up using some, since more then the exp boost it will just give me motivation to actually level once in awhile.

I just hope they don't introduce ones with higher exp increase.
  • trinity
    trinity Posts: 19
    edited September 2008
    Why would you want scrolls that give you more xp?, all the rich kids will be level 100+ and the poor **** sitting at the bottom of the food chain, isent having an unfair advantage in MMO's cheating?

This is all MMO's about.. rich ppl rule...
    of course if u want to play 24/7 on a GAME... u prolly will be very sucessful..
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    stthomp wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that they even added them in the first place. One thing that made me really respect this game was the fact that almost all the cash shop items focus on fashion/style instead of giving unfair advantages. I've played f2p games that give such ridiculous bonuses for cash shop users that you can hardly even call the game f2p. The way this is going, they may start tossing actual gear and bigger exp/spirit bonus items in, to the point where you can't even compete without spending more than you would end up spending on a p2p game. In other words, I disagree 100% with the OP and hope that no more variety of exp/spirit bonuses are implemented.

This game actually has the most fair cash shop I have ever seen for the simple reason that they added an in-game feature to trade in-game coin for cash shop gold. As you have stated, many games give such a huge advantage to players that use the cash shop that people that do not are left in the dust, but this game allows players that refuse to pay real money for in-game advantages to get the cash shop gold they need to compete. Not only that, the trading-gold-for-coin system is the best thing I have seen for killing third-party gold sellers. I have only seen one person shouting prices for his third-party coin selling and it was $22.99 for 1 million coin. Who is going to spend $23 for 1 million coin when you can just spend $10 for 10 gold and trade it in the game for 1 million coin? This game eliminated the need for third-party gold sellers by providing a cheaper in-game alternative that filled the same role. And in the process it allowed people that normally never use a cash shop (because they won't pay real money) to get cash shop items and play the game as well.
  • OggoKing - Sanctuary
    OggoKing - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cashshop here is really fair all great packs to open I love itb:laugh also dont use exps scrolls lol use hypers they are good in FCC real greatb:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Boy you're on a roll. Do you even read the dates for posts? Or read at all?

b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Boy you're on a roll. Do you even read the dates for posts? Or read at all?

b:chuckle

He does this at least once a week, and never responds afterwards, that amusing NecroKing.

Clearly on purpose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]