lvl 5 weapons?

acolyte
acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Crafting Nook
Hi, can we make lvl 5 weapons with 2 sockets glow? (and no i dont mean Level 5 as in level 5 character to use it..)

If so, how to make it?

:confused:
This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by acolyte on

Comments

• Jewl - Heavens Tear
    Jewl - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    acolyte wrote: »
    Hi, can we make lvl 5 weapons with 2 sockets glow? (and no i dont mean Level 5 as in level 5 character to use it..)

If so, how to make it?

:confused:

As far as I know it works the same way armor does. Level 5 + items with 2 sockets need to gems (the 60,000$ kind) forget the name. Place to of the same type gem in it and it will glow. More of a flame like look actually but you get the idea.
  • wintertitan
    wintertitan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well, actually to make a weapon glow, you need lvl 7 weapon and level 7 stones. It's not the same as with armor.
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well, actually to make a weapon glow, you need lvl 7 weapon and level 7 stones. It's not the same as with armor.

So if i make lvl 5 weapons with 2 sockets and add 2 x60K gems in it, it wont glow?

:(

Anyway thanks for the other reply's :)
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tastedirt - Heavens Tear
    Tastedirt - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008

Its a lvl 5 with 2 sockets or a 3 star weapon lvl 4+.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Level 7 with 2 sockets and 2 soulstones of g7 or higher will make a little circle of light aroudn whichever hand is holding the weapon, the weapon itself won't glow. All 3 stars will glow blue, all HH weapons will glow green (for the most part), all molder weapons will glow yellow, and some magic weapons will have an innate glow (red/green usually)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]