Im not getting expierence crafting ?!?

auto
auto Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Crafting Nook
Alright im tailoring level 3 at lvl 19 and i got all the mats to basiclly get me to lvl 7 but for some reason i am not gaining expierence when i craft. I have for the past two levels and i did the rank up to get level three and everything but still no expierence whats the deal with that any answers?
Post edited by auto on

Comments

• wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    you only make exp off level 3 stuff you make. you cant spam the same things over and over again for exp.
    go collect mats to do level 3 stuff :P
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • auto
    edited August 2008
    what are you kidding me i did collect the supplies and i am crafting level three items dippy now do you have any realy ideas why im not gainning expierence or not
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Is your experience at 30/30? You'll have to wait until you hit level 50 before you can get crafting level 4.

And don't be so rude, you didn't even say what kind of items you were crafting, what wargasm responded to was what your problem sounded like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • auto
    edited September 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    Is your experience at 30/30? You'll have to wait until you hit level 50 before you can get crafting level 4.

And don't be so rude, you didn't even say what kind of items you were crafting, what wargasm responded to was what your problem sounded like.

im not trying to sound like an **** it just slightly insulted my intelligence that he advised i was crafting the wrong items. And im level 21 and still level 3 crafting i have zero expierence and i craft a but load of items i find it slightly sickening that i cant gain expierence for this
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What are you crafting?
    RoC.
  • wavemaster
    wavemaster Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    well as ppl said u cant get lvl 5 production skill at lvl 20 cose tobe able gather mats u need to be proper lvlto collect them, and what do you craft=? cose if u craft arrows and misc thinks like ingots for to be able make armors and weps u dontget exp for making them.....
    RADIANCE Guild Marshal ---> only the best ;)
    [SIGPIC]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/hackor5/pwlowser.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Wave - Barbarian lvl 3x
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    As you said, ingots don't give you crafting exp. Use the ingots to craft actual weapons and you'll get crafting exp. Also, you should wait until level 50 to get level 4 production skill quests, because they'll give you a list of 2 stars to craft to get your level 4 production, and using up all your mats early will make your life hard at 50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vixena
    vixena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I am having the same problem. I got through lvl 2 tailor and when I start lvl 3 and crafted my hard rim muslim ok no xp for that but when I crafted my light armor chest piece lvl 3 no xp for that either. Do I need to go to Archosaur or what to get xp so I can get to the point where I am ready to go lvl 4 when I hit lvl 50? Oh well, I figured out my mistake. I am already lvl 3 finished and the items I am crafting are actually lvl 4 items but I get no xp till I get to lvl 50 I suppose, seems strange to me I can craft them but no xp.
  • eikram
    eikram Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    auto wrote: »
    im not trying to sound like an **** it just slightly insulted my intelligence that he advised i was crafting the wrong items. And im level 21 and still level 3 crafting i have zero expierence and i craft a but load of items i find it slightly sickening that i cant gain expierence for this

as your co-gamers said you have to reach level 50 first before getting your crafting skill to level 4

learn how to read and grow up men.. we know your not being an ****. its just that he responded in a nice way to.. and learn to read those responses...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Crusaders will crusade to be strong, friendly and helpful mature guild in PW. :):):)
  • eikram
    eikram Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    vixena wrote: »
    I am having the same problem. I got through lvl 2 tailor and when I start lvl 3 and crafted my hard rim muslim ok no xp for that but when I crafted my light armor chest piece lvl 3 no xp for that either. Do I need to go to Archosaur or what to get xp so I can get to the point where I am ready to go lvl 4 when I hit lvl 50? Oh well, I figured out my mistake. I am already lvl 3 finished and the items I am crafting are actually lvl 4 items but I get no xp till I get to lvl 50 I suppose, seems strange to me I can craft them but no xp.

hmm your problem is so simple.. try archosaur then you should get exp for your crafting skills...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Crusaders will crusade to be strong, friendly and helpful mature guild in PW. :):):)