Patching Problems? I offer HELP

mastapo
mastapo Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
Well seeing as that there have been limited efforts to fix this patching problem i decided i would lend a hand. I have the same problems as most of you with the auto patcher and the manual patches, but ive been using mega uploader for the manual patches and its loading up alot faster and i figured since there have been no other links like this i uploaded this patchers onto filefront so that everyone can download them and play the game! I havent uploaded all of them because im still downloading some stuff, but once i have them downloaded i will put them all on filefront and finish this thread, i will have all these patches up by tommorow. Just save these files and run them with PWI patcher up. Enjoy

Patches 1-5:
http://files.filefront.com/ec+patch+1+5cup/;11884452;/fileinfo.html

Patches 5-7:
http://files.filefront.com/ec+patch+5+7cup/;11884903;/fileinfo.html

Patches 7-8:
http://files.filefront.com/ec+patch+7+8cup/;11884361;/fileinfo.html

Patches 8-13:
http://files.filefront.com/ec+patch+8+131cup/;11885039;/fileinfo.html

There, if u have any other problems that need help i will gladly do my best, i hope this helped everyone fix these stupid patch problems
Post edited by mastapo on

Comments

• igreen6
    igreen6 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i need the 8-13 quick!!
  • ronai
    ronai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    you could try like im doing with the manual parchs at fight with there server , i'm using firefox and need 8-13. i found out about the game today and have spent the last two hours or so tryin to update it. i finaly got to 8-13.
  • akool
    akool Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    please provide the 8-13 patch quick its been 2 days since i played . all my grinding went down the drain.
    Please upload 8-13 firast please please pelaseeee
  • akool
    edited September 2008
    um u got the 8-13 patch if yes please upload it coz were not able2 dl it
  • ronai
    edited September 2008
    no , i had version one and finaly worked my way to to fightiong to get 8-13.. im about to give up for the night.
  • mastapo
    edited September 2008
    guys in trying my best, ill have 8-13 by tommorow dont worry, its gettin too late tonight i have school lol, but like i said dont worry ill have it by tommorow. i just put up 5-7 patch if u need.
  • imaginos
    imaginos Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    rayearth posted a link to some of the patches in this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=27121&page=59

Last post on the page. The link within the page is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APAUEDAH

I just tried to update using 8-13 contained therein and it worked. :) I hope you don't take any offense at me posting this here, mastapo. You indeed are/were doing what you can to help the rest of us out, and I do thank you for trying to help the rest of us out.. :)
  • akool
    edited September 2008
    well u havent yet put up the file i needed. heheh but yet thanks a lot for ur efforts and above that ur time.seriously thnx a million
  • mieko
    mieko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I tired that link.. But nothing . I takes like 4 hours then it fails before even hitting 5% I tried it 3 times already. fails with in 10-30 mins. SO basically I am STILL waiting on some hope. 36 hours later. This is really so annoying. I really love perfect world. But by tomorow it becomes 60%+ i loss from just doing daily quest and not to mention daily grinding and quest.

I am sadly reaching a boiling point
    Also Elements.data and Task.data files upload would also help too.. Hint hint (faster to download)

Also Thank those who tried to help so far. Once I get this to work I will post it in 2 forms patch ANd problem files so no once esle waste's 32 hours of their lives as I have yesterday and today ><
  • mastapo
    edited September 2008
    yah i realized that he posted it on mega oploader, BUT i also realized it was taking forever to upoload, so im about to put it up on filefront for those people that want it fast, or dont feel like downloading mega uploader
  • imaginos
    imaginos Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, I'm not very familiar with the intricacies of various upload sites, so I wouldn't know if some people tend to have trouble with certain sites or not, so your ongoing help may still be very critical. Thanks for thinking of those of us having trouble with the updates. :)
  • mastapo
    edited September 2008
    Well after finnally taking matters into my own hands i finally patched the client, i checked and yes it does actually work so i hope all these patches helped, here is the last 8-13

http://files.filefront.com/ec+patch+8+131cup/;11885039;/fileinfo.html
  • mieko
    edited September 2008
    yes yes thank you in advance. I shall turn in for now and check back in a few hours. I just think and hope i get lucky tomorow. I also hope in some way admins some how rewards us the daily quest we missed by tonights end it will be 2 for me and if none tommorow 60% + behing T_T. But thats only hopeful thinking.
  • mieko
    edited September 2008
    OMG OMG OMG Mastapo your the best. Logging in now ^^. All pleaseu se his patch. He has out done the admin of this game. :)
  • mastapo
    edited September 2008
    haha thanks man, i appretiate the praise. ill see you all in game if u see me dont be shy :)
  • ronai
    edited September 2008
    i finaly got it all patched and played a bit and when i restart now my monitor flickers and has lines all over the screen for like 3 min and then shows booting windows.
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hmm do you have latest graphic driver??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I thank you so so very much, with your downloads I was able to update my client (got a new comp so had to re-install). When I downloaded the official manual patches it told me the effing files were corrupt T.T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crazymerlin1
    crazymerlin1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i uloaded all patches but now what how do i actuley play this game =]
  • ronai
    edited September 2008
    hmm do you have latest graphic driver??

I use onboard, and it was indeed the game....sadly i went till level 8 or so today and just wanted to see if it was the game so i uninstalled after all the ifghting to get it running last night and yes, i started with no scrambled lines or nothing.

I dont think I have any real damage, I just ay have hurt my onboard a little bit by pushing it....i have to mark this place and come back when i get a video card.
  • hevyda
    hevyda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What worked with me was to simply delete the file in which the download was stuck, and restart the download...
  • diz
    diz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You have no idea how gratefull I am, really! I couldn't patch, couldn't get those manual patches downloaded right, spent hours and hours of frustration.

Your downloads woked like a charm and came through fast! If you could do it I wonder why Perfect World couldn't.

I'm DarkFury in the game, If I see ya I've got something to give you!

Thanks for taking the time to do this, you deserve a big round of applause!

YOU ROCK!
  • Igreen - Lost City
    Igreen - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You Are The Man Thanks For The Upload, Keep It Up You Rock!
  • mastapo
    edited September 2008
    np man, im just happy its finally fixed. i just hope this gets stickied or something so more people dont have the same problem
  • Amberlee - Heavens Tear
    Amberlee - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I had to get the patches from this site, and had to DL another program to get them so you doing this for everyone is really cool. Many thanks to you Mastapo!!
  • hiiro
    hiiro Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thanks a bunch for this, very useful <3
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ronai wrote: »
    I use onboard, and it was indeed the game....sadly i went till level 8 or so today and just wanted to see if it was the game so i uninstalled after all the ifghting to get it running last night and yes, i started with no scrambled lines or nothing.

I dont think I have any real damage, I just ay have hurt my onboard a little bit by pushing it....i have to mark this place and come back when i get a video card.

onboard or not still it doesn't hurt to have latest driver (software update) for graphic onboard card if you have latest or hehe :D solved problem then don't update if you don't want to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.