Banker Quest

2»

Comments

• rebela
    rebela Posts: 4
    edited September 2008
    likewise wrote: »
    Where are the Eldergoth Detector's at?

i'm at the Southern Pass Mountains (NPC: General Feng) i found them there or near the Plume Lake i believe it was called
    epg6zn.jpg
    IGN : Mary
    Faction: Skysong Affinity: Fuwa LVL: ascended 160 Server: Shura
    Use my Inductor ID: 6140882X060805005004200Z3f3da2 when you create your first character to get an inductee box with plenty nice items!!!
  • rebela
    rebela Posts: 4
    edited September 2008
    phloem wrote: »
    I have all the other items but I have 5 element dust but the quest doesn't count them. Is there a different dust? If so what drops it?

Thanks for the help
    Yes there is a different Element Dust..
    I got them from Unstable Essence monsters (Lv.10 Fire) at the Southern Pass Mountain (Location: 304,344 - General Feng); in the sky are the creatures for you to kill them :) .
    hope my info helped
    epg6zn.jpg
    IGN : Mary
    Faction: Skysong Affinity: Fuwa LVL: ascended 160 Server: Shura
    Use my Inductor ID: 6140882X060805005004200Z3f3da2 when you create your first character to get an inductee box with plenty nice items!!!
  • samiup
    samiup Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    to expand your safe, you can either purchase the stone from the item mall, which is much much easier, or collect a whole inventory of weird stuff that the banker gonna ask you for. i have this quest active but didn't collect all the elements yet.
  • kuujo
    kuujo Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i just started out and i need to get alot of cotton thread to build crafting exp. i know i can gt them from some mobs but it takes to long, is there anyway i can buy a bunch of cotton threads anywhere else, and also how do i work that item boutique thing?
  • reisha
    reisha Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    k i kept track of most of my items i got
    Mystical meat got from one of the vangoth mobs
    Disguise skin emaciated footsoldiers
    elemental dust came from the inferior and superior cactopods
    antenna i got from the dumb kohn (or what ever those bugs that are north west of timberfield)
    rhino horn from moorcrawler hornshell (lvl 8 turtles) and boondock rhinos.
    soft fur- wild wolf, squama, irontail lynxus, king stingtail ursog

hope that helps people locate mobs for em :)
  • whiteninja
    whiteninja Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can get the disguise skins from the wlking pyrogoliths. I think that's their name. You can find them in he bamboo foest behing bamboo village.
  • Adothor - Heavens Tear
    Adothor - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    where can you find emaciated traitors?
  • slyguy
    slyguy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    http://pw-wiki.onlinewelten.com/enMonsterLocations.ashx - :p

This should prove useful to those people whom know how to use the coordinate finder on the map interface.

Very helpful site... surprised noone else posted it earlier... good luck all.
  • shui
    shui Posts: 1
    edited September 2008
    Ok... im a total noob to this game... and my character is only L 10... and just FYI - you do NOT have to be a high level character to collect the items needed for this quest... i have them.. and i collected them all from L 5 - 10... yes it takes time.... you have to do a lot of solo quests to get the items you need... but you CAN collect them... if you want to spend the time and level up in the process.

banker inventory quest item needed

Mystical Meat x5, wild Wolves, vangoth and other mobs near Broken ridge, forest of plume, around bamboo village, white ridge,

Disguise SKin x5, emaciated archer type mobs & wolf like and other mobs near broken bridge & desert of echo's, dribbling springs

Element Dust x5, inferiour cactapods, Virtu undine ( white ridge ) & Unstable essencemobs at Southern pass mtn

Soft Fur x5, wolves type mobs, king stingtail ursog, and various mobs in forest of plume, broken bridge, bamboo village

Antenna x5, dumb kohm N.W of timberfield & just about any BUG like mob

Rhino Horn x5, Saints turtles ( no worry lake ) & moor crawler hornshell turtles, boondock rhino ( just about any mob with a HORN will drop this eventually but it take a bit of time to collect )
  • landostander
    landostander Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I just recently joined PW International and completed the first of these two Banker quests. I picked up the first version of this quest (I chose to do the collection) from the Banker in City of the Lost.

For the Disguise skins I killed Wandering Pyrogoths (lvl 8) outside of the Broken Bridge Village.

For the Mystical Meat I killed Plainswalker Tuskmoors (lvl8) outside of the Broken Bridge Village.

For the Soft Fur I killed Wandering Boas (lvl 6-8 I can't remember) outside of Broken Bridge Village in the Desert of Echoes.

For the Element Dust I killed Jaden Elfires (lvl 6) outside of Broken Village in the Desert of Echoes. They drop both kinds, just track the quest and you'll know when you've picked up the right type.

For the Antenna, I wasn't sure what bugs around City of Lost dropped it so I actually teleported/ran to outside of City of Plume in the Bamboo forest to kill Nonastral Beetles (lvl 8).

Hope that helps.
  • badminton
    badminton Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    how do u get safe and inventory extension stone? plz reply asap :)
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    http://pw.rob-soft.com/m1in.php

site pwns, best bank DQ quests, search results could be organized better but w/e its great.

:D:D:D:D
  • johnwho
    johnwho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sorry for the noob question but where can i find some of them =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Found it in Deviantart by Yee[
  • johnwho
    edited September 2008
    ok nvm i found them in the last page lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Altheabree - Heavens Tear
    Altheabree - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I bought a safe extension stone from boutique and am not able to use it. The stone itself says to take to a banker and he will extend your safe....but when I do there is no direction for me to give it to him for this to happen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  • johnwho
    edited October 2008
    I bought a safe extension stone from boutique and am not able to use it. The stone itself says to take to a banker and he will extend your safe....but when I do there is no direction for me to give it to him for this to happen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

how much did u pay for it with real money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tremblingbloom
    tremblingbloom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Skin: Undead
    Antenna: Bug's
    Soft fur: Wolves
    Mystical meat: Tauroc's and Wolves on 2 legs
    Dust: The Fire Elemental's like Jaden Elfire near Broken Bridge Village
    Rhino horn: Rhinodrake's like Rhinodrake Plainswalker, also near Broken Bridge Village
  • silverghost007
    silverghost007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I found the disguise skin from emaciated traitors just south of the bamboo villiage, maybe south west. I know it's only a minute away for sure. Ask around the village if you do not find them.
  • Dragonswan - Sanctuary
    Dragonswan - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    actually rhinodrake megalithes have a high drop rate for rhino horns.
  • vakyrie0missle
    vakyrie0missle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    darkneko wrote: »
    Where can you find Element Dust (the one that has the Dragon quest text)? Thanks for the help.
    You can get these from Acrimonic Cactopods.
  • xjl
    xjl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    johnwho wrote: »
    how much did u pay for it with real money?

hi i have the same issue / problem. appreciate if anyone can help advice
  • xjl
    xjl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    xjl wrote: »
    hi i have the same issue / problem. appreciate if anyone can help advice

i have the same issue - appreciate if anyone can advice
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    did you accept the stone quest from the banker? Also try going to the inventory master with the stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • ajja
    ajja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I cant get the bank quest at 41 everytime i go to the banker he's not putting up the item quest
  • hubail
    hubail Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was searching for Rhino Horn long time

Thank u so much!
  • bladeblades
    bladeblades Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I see alot of people asking where thing r witch is what i used to do tell i found this site.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

Hope it help atlest 1 person.b:victoryb
  • Faihe - Lost City
    Faihe - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    One question though, once you done the first quest. How can you get the second Quest's items?
  • pegasusy
    pegasusy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I found some disguise skin on the skeletal archers (lvl 7) outside of Lost City (North gate exit) The one on the road seems to drop one quite often; I'd say about 50%.
    The beasts in that area also dropped mystical meat (very few), elemental dust (very few) and soft fur (also very few)

There are also Rhino plainswalkers (with horn) but they haven't dropped any horns for me (yet?)

It took me hours of grinding to get 2 or 3 of the neccary quest items, so it's probably not the best place to grind, but at least I'm sure they drop it.
  • MisMarrion - Dreamweaver
    MisMarrion - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have collected all needed items but can't finish the quest just because I can not find that Banker. Where exactly he is located? I used auto track, but still no luck... b:sad
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have collected all needed items but can't finish the quest just because I can not find that Banker. Where exactly he is located? I used auto track, but still no luck... b:sad

You can hand in the items at any banker, no need to find a special one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]