Looking for Solid Guild PvE

Options
Snow_claw - Heavens Tear
Snow_claw - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Well I am on the PvE server (Heavens Tear) and Looking For A Solid guild.

Most guilds are looking for 30-35+ atm and I am only 20.

What i am looking for:
I am looking for a guild that is solid in what they do. Players working together under a common goal, Dominate. <--- Seriously.

Playing a tank:
Well I initially went for DPS class, but I have an itch to tank. I have done it in the past and apparently i cant get away form it. I play a tank because I always end up getting frustrated with newb tanking. The way i see it, this time I will just start out as one.

I have Main Tanked in Raids for EQ2 and Vanguard. If your not familiar with raiding, its simple. A group of 24 players (EQ2) go into an instance and fight some of the hardest mobs in game. These mobs require strats, proper raid setup (catered to the guild) and solid execution. (Vanguard required 18)

I was fortunate enough to MT for a guild that was also killing contested mobs (These are the Hardest mobs in game and available to any guild that wanted to attempt them. Only the best could tackle these challenges) These mobs usually had a 7-9day respawn timer and if your not organized enough to take it, your opponents will be right there waiting for you to wipe.

Play style:
I am usually in a rush to end game. As for this game, I am not in that much of a rush but am still quite dedicated to forward progress. This is not just leveling to me though. If fellow guildies need assistance in completing Questlnes (FBs) that are needed then I am there.

I enjoy participating and excelling the guild through any means, wether it be crafting, adventuring, status points, leveling the guild, building reputation for the guild (Server and in game progress) etc...

I am hoping to get into a guild even though I am lower level than expected, If not then I will see you at that level and hope there is a slot waiting for me. =P

P.S. I am EST based.
Post edited by Snow_claw - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well I am on the PvE server (Heavens Tear) and Looking For A Solid guild.

Most guilds are looking for 30-35+ atm and I am only 20.

What i am looking for:
    I am looking for a guild that is solid in what they do. Players working together under a common goal, Dominate. <--- Seriously.

Playing a tank:
    Well I initially went for DPS class, but I have an itch to tank. I have done it in the past and apparently i cant get away form it. I play a tank because I always end up getting frustrated with newb tanking. The way i see it, this time I will just start out as one.

I have Main Tanked in Raids for EQ2 and Vanguard. If your not familiar with raiding, its simple. A group of 24 players (EQ2) go into an instance and fight some of the hardest mobs in game. These mobs require strats, proper raid setup (catered to the guild) and solid execution. (Vanguard required 18)

I was fortunate enough to MT for a guild that was also killing contested mobs (These are the Hardest mobs in game and available to any guild that wanted to attempt them. Only the best could tackle these challenges) These mobs usually had a 7-9day respawn timer and if your not organized enough to take it, your opponents will be right there waiting for you to wipe.

Play style:
    I am usually in a rush to end game. As for this game, I am not in that much of a rush but am still quite dedicated to forward progress. This is not just leveling to me though. If fellow guildies need assistance in completing Questlnes (FBs) that are needed then I am there.

I enjoy participating and excelling the guild through any means, wether it be crafting, adventuring, status points, leveling the guild, building reputation for the guild (Server and in game progress) etc...

I am hoping to get into a guild even though I am lower level than expected, If not then I will see you at that level and hope there is a slot waiting for me. =P

P.S. I am EST based.

Hi verycoolperson. Your just the type I like, a goal to dominate. Though we're a PvE guild but we're PvP/PK/TW based. Our guild's main goal is simply just to dominate. We're a pack of hardcore players that played serveral MMORPG and easily always have defeated the final boss of any game. We're simple, we play to win. We play to dominate and to be competitve; and obviously for fun.

I created our own Attendance system, it'll be taken daily. If your interested and all, PM me and I'll quickly interview you with basic questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hiya, you might want to check out the Empire. Although we have a level requirement for now but you seem like the person who would fit in.

You can learn all about us in our recruiting thread.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=51802

But basically, we differ from the other competitive guilds like RoC is that we tend to lay low when it comes to faction politics. That means we're not PK or PvP based, although we do PK back if it comes down to it. We're strictly business. That means we're purely dedicated to TW. We're carebears. Because all we care about is the money in our pockets and the territory that we own so we need people who can keep their epeen in their epants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.