Dragon Quests

abremalin
abremalin Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
Hello all,

I do DQ's when I dont feel like grinding. There is a problem though.. I cannot turn in DQ's anymore it seems. I get an error saying "Mission already taken, unable to complete this quest". This has happened on two DQ's now. The first was Chiu Niu and the second was Yatsu. I am hoping ChaoFeng does not do the same thing.

I sent emails to PWI customer service of both times it happened. I have seen no apparent effort and they have not stayed in contact with me. Maybe they are fixing the problem.. I dunno, I certainly hope so. Just a bit frustrating for something to not work properly that you pay for.

Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by abremalin on

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2008
    This problem occurs when you take the same Dragon Quest multiple times simultaneously. Please ensure that you do not have multiple instances of the same Dragon Quest in your log.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• abremalin
    edited September 2008
    Ok, that makes sense. After the second time I did the first DQ I did not get the "continue this DQ" prompt but I could take the quest from the dragon director. So I did take the quest from the dragon director and after I did so, maybe 30-45 seconds later the "continue this DQ" prompt came up again. I thought pressing the continue button may be required so I pressed it.

However, you said "Please ensure that you do not have multiple instances of the same Dragon Quest in your log." and this was not the case. There were single instances of the DQs I had. Maybe the system read my account as having more than one but more than one was not viewable in my quest log as you can see in the screen shot I sent in.

Now my DQs work again but I am still lacking the proper rewards from the DQ that the GM told me to trash when I first had this problem. Now I should be given the proper rewards from that 1 DQ. Chiu Niu x1 is specifically what I am owed reward wise.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2008
    Please submit such requests to customer service.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• abremalin
    edited September 2008
    I have. No response yet. It's been a while. I guess they just have a lot of issues atm.
  • kenson
    kenson Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I hv the same problem!
    I think that if there is a problem with DQs than u should make it so that ppl can only take one.
    It is really frustrating when u realize that after spending hours trying to get everything that u need for the quest and thousands in materials and teleports, u get nothing ...no exp...no quest reward....:mad:
    I hope I will get an answer and the problem can be fixed somehow.

P.S. Am I supposed to delete the quests too now?!
  • abremalin
    edited September 2008
    I still haven't gotten a reply or the rewards owed to me. I suggest against deleting the completed quests.. It got me nothing.
  • chimchim
    chimchim Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You have probably some quest in log that have only a Dot nothing in description and no name. Erase them. That fix my problem.
  • abremalin
    edited September 2008
    That was not my issue.
  • chimchim
    chimchim Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You got an empty quest like this guys?
    Btw "Celestial Art" and "Legendary"

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3526/dqso7.png
  • abremalin
    edited October 2008
    No, that was not my issue. I have had that happen but in this particular case.. no.

Whatever it was, they fixed it.
This discussion has been closed.