How do i get my pics?

daz2
daz2 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
took so my pics but dont know how to get them some assistance would be nice plz thx:D
Post edited by daz2 on

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Mine are stored in my Perfect World folder. Which I believe is the default. So unless you told them to go somewhere else, you should be able to find them by going to Perfect World->Element->Screenshots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • daz2
    daz2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yah taht didnt really help anything more specific? Like i could type in Run to automaticly get them?
  • Agranok - Heavens Tear
    Agranok - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You need to go into your c drive---->Program files---->Perfect world
    >perfect world international
    >element
    >screenshots. :D cant be more specific then that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no failures-just experiences and your reactions to them"
  • Meatshield - Lost City
    Meatshield - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What they said is 100% right, and there is no more simple way to put it.
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lolz you could make shorcut on your desktop so you don't need to go all way to that folder several time :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hmm weird, I looked into that folder and none of my screenshots were there (I have not changed the folder they should end up in). Is that because I used Print Screen (and directly pasting them into PS)? Or is my screenie folder broken? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I use print screen and the f9 box. Both send the screenshots directly to my screenshot folder. It could be that your print screen button isnt working for the game for whatever reason. Try taking some screenshots using F9 and see if they go into the folder.

Also it names the screenies automatically for me as well, usually the screenshot name is the date and server time.

so the name looks like this: 2008-08-24 12-04-56

After you take a screenhshot you could always do a search on your comp for the date like any screenshots you took today would be 2008-09-24 and see if you can find them that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    well for me both work :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]