What is a good Archer name?

Options
Pirates - Lost City
Pirates - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Archer
Hey guys! I was wondering what is a good Archer name. I made my guy look EXACTLY like Legolas from Lord of the Rings. Lmao! Long blonde/white hair, big long ears, etc. I want to call him Legolas but the name is taken. I was thinking about enhancing the name Legolas in such way that when ppl reads it, they can recognize him as "Legolas". I dont like putting "x's" in names so I eliminated that alternative. If anyone have any better names and dont mind sharing it can you post it here? I can give it a shot to see if it's available. oh btw, this thread is suppose to be beneficial for those who are looking for names too...
The sky isn't always blue
The sun doesn't always shine
It's alright to fall apart . . . sometimes. :)
Post edited by Pirates - Lost City on

Comments

• Daoshi - Heavens Tear
    Daoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well, the Wikipedia article on Legolas mentions a couple of variants. I quite like 'Laiqualass
  • Orora - Heavens Tear
    Orora - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I beg of you, please don't name your Archer with a name that has any relevance to Legolas.
  • heaven123
    heaven123 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Best name for an archer? Archer, TheArcher.
  • barill
    barill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    personally the best name would be any name that does not relate or have anything to do with legolas or lord of the rings. sorry that got played out the first million times some player decided to play an archer on an mmorpg. try arrow in a different language or something. you might find something cool.
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Legolol? _legolas_? xxXLegolasXxx?

No seriously.

Stay the **** away from anything with legolas.
    Just go with anything elvish, which isn't overused.
  • miichael
    miichael Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Legolol? _legolas_? xxXLegolasXxx?

No seriously.

Stay the **** away from anything with legolas.
    Just go with anything elvish, which isn't overused.
    seriously, if you will start flaming...gtfo this forum. you have no say in what names i get (im pirates-lost city) so stfu
    out of no where you start saying i cannot have a name i like? wtf is that
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    miichael wrote: »
    seriously, if you will start flaming...gtfo this forum. you have no say in what names i get (im pirates-lost city) so stfu
    out of no where you start saying i cannot have a name i like? wtf is that

Ehem? my intention wasn't flaming.
    But if you take it as i did, it's not my problem.
  • miichael
    miichael Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Ehem? my intention wasn't flaming.
    But if you take it as i did, it's not my problem.
    im sorry :(
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Ithrowarrows.. LOL~
  • tanaqui1
    tanaqui1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ithrowarrows.. LOL~
    thats really great xD
  • sillgraan
    sillgraan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well, I named mine Sillgraan, which is a name of a race from my book, on another game I named my archer Melkor.

You could try one of those names if you're a fan of Tolkien's work
  • Pixelmancer - Heavens Tear
    Pixelmancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hey guys! I was wondering what is a good Archer name. I made my guy look EXACTLY like Legolas from Lord of the Rings. Lmao! Long blonde/white hair, big long ears, etc. I want to call him Legolas but the name is taken. I was thinking about enhancing the name Legolas in such way that when ppl reads it, they can recognize him as "Legolas". I dont like putting "x's" in names so I eliminated that alternative. If anyone have any better names and dont mind sharing it can you post it here? I can give it a shot to see if it's available. oh btw, this thread is suppose to be beneficial for those who are looking for names too...

Call him Legomyegolas. b:chuckle

PS: In all seriousness, the world really doesn't need any more Legolas, Drizzt, Raistlin or other book/movie/anime character clones running around. Seriously, there are already at least 500 Legolases (Legoli?) in every game in the world as it is. Please consider not adding to the problem. If you really can't think of a name there are plenty of fantasy name generators available online. Try this one.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I waz goeing to kall my wizzard Gandalf butt that waz taken >.<
    I like pie
  • Pixelmancer - Heavens Tear
    Pixelmancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I waz goeing to kall my wizzard Gandalf butt that waz taken >.<

Why doesn't it surprise me that someone that uncreative spells like he failed third grade? You misspelled "call"? Seriously? WTF?! Did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby or something? Smoke crack while she was pregnant? Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy before you reproduce. It scares the hell out of me that people like you are out there driving and doing various other dangerous things around me. What if I'm leaving Walmart one day and you decide to have a smoke next to the propane tanks as I go past? People like you are the reason breeding should require a license.

PS: Wizard has one 'z', you mouth breather. You see the word every day when you play your character. There's no good reason not to be able to spell it by now.
  • Daoshi - Heavens Tear
    Daoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    It was probably done as a joke. I doubt most people spell that badly.
  • aflyingnun
    aflyingnun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Name him PewPewPew.
  • Rea - Heavens Tear
    Rea - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    What about...

-Spoon
    -Fork
    -Knife
    -Mr. Cookie
    -NotAnotherLegolas
    -Bob?
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    NoMoreLegolas

That may be too long... how about, DieLegolis.

I think that's short enough. As for Pixelmancer, omg ROFLMAO! That post is getting screenshotted for laughs. My dad loved it too, by the way. b:chuckle
    b:bye RETIRED
  • valthinior
    valthinior Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Some good names are: Taberon or Corlas.
    Legolas' last name is Greenleaf so maybe you can work something out like that.
    Also take into account the name: Haldir, from LOTR. a name similar to this may be cool!

P.S. Legolas ROCKS!! So all you Legolas "haters"...go insult someone else! ^.^
  • Caelir - Heavens Tear
    Caelir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Why doesn't it surprise me that someone that uncreative spells like he failed third grade? You misspelled "call"? Seriously? WTF?! Did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby or something? Smoke crack while she was pregnant? Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy before you reproduce. It scares the hell out of me that people like you are out there driving and doing various other dangerous things around me. What if I'm leaving Walmart one day and you decide to have a smoke next to the propane tanks as I go past? People like you are the reason breeding should require a license.

PS: Wizard has one 'z', you mouth breather. You see the word every day when you play your character. There's no good reason not to be able to spell it by now.

He was joking. Because of all the people who want to name their toons after popular fiction characters. Stop getting so angry about it. Move on.
  • assasincreed2
    assasincreed2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont know any archer names that are cool but i have a few mabey it is cool igalos or teralious or mabey even curkus idk or vetrovets? WHICH 1 AGHHHHHHHHH b:shocked
  • Imfuglyhelp - Raging Tide
    Imfuglyhelp - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    imfuglyhelp

/endthread
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Turnipface
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont know any archer names that are cool but i have a few mabey it is cool igalos or teralious or mabey even curkus idk or vetrovets? WHICH 1 AGHHHHHHHHH b:shocked
    imfuglyhelp

/endthread
    Turnipface

LOL, Super necro!

Last post 2008.
    -sigh-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Why so serious?

.....Because you can't tell he was joking?
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    valthinior wrote: »
    Some good names are: Taberon or Corlas.
    Legolas' last name is Greenleaf so maybe you can work something out like that.
    Also take into account the name: Haldir, from LOTR. a name similar to this may be cool!

P.S. Legolas ROCKS!! So all you Legolas "haters"...go insult someone else! ^.^

I like Legolas (BEFORE the movies came out...I think Orlando Bloom killed him a little for me), but when I see people naming their MMO characters after him I'm just *facepalm*
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *sighs* Just after 5am in the morning for me I just woke up and this is the first thing I find? Bad necro -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.