male and female restrictions

pharse
pharse Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
I have recently found out about the male and female restrictions and am severely disappointed. It would be great if a female could carry a male or a male could carry a male or a female could carry a female.
Post edited by pharse on

Comments

• redness
    redness Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ah, yeah, I know, it sucks. I guess I can understand from a programming point of view since the female bodies are smaller than the males... but then again, it's not like they should be practically making out with them just to pick someone up and bring them elsewhere xD But, yeah, I agree, it definately limits the usefullness of the Embrace motion.
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    We already got a suggestion like this. The link is:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=8201

Thank you.
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • trayz
    trayz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ahh i like things the way they are no offence as redness said :x its kinda realistic xD and before this turns into another **** vs stright b*tch fest.... personaly every game that has allowed that (im not sure on the RO thing never carred to play it lol) but the ones i know and have played that tested that pretty much about got shut down cuz everyone quit lol which would most likly happen to this and as another had said china/korea and all are fairly highly agenst it :x and would prolly sue the sub owners if they added that xD but not to make this thread turn into that one >.> sorry if i went off topic but yea its kinda like atm the males are the famales nights in armor :p that sweep them off there feet ^.~
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Its a Chinese game i'm not completely sure but isn't being **** in China illegal? i maybe wrong but i think its looked down upon alot plus i agree women should be able to assist male characters in flying not sure about the **** stuff tho i'd guess the game never been designed for it hard to add in..
  • evolen
    evolen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ok they don't want **** so don't make it ****! girls cant kiss girls guys cant kiss guys! BUT Girl or Guy should be able to ride on a pet together or some how carry each other I'd give a guy a piggy back ride as a girl :) It's just for traveling purposes and convienence of flight. I think that'd be fair.
  • Raeli - Heavens Tear
    Raeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There are TEN THOUSAND threads on this damned topic already, please post in one of those instead of adding yet another unnecessary one. :mad:
  • smirk
    smirk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    At first I would have agreed to let everyone carry everyone, but do we want realistic or what. I have not seen many girls carrying a man around.

I am female, and I say let the men do the heavy lifting :p
  • anatares
    anatares Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd love to give my guy friends ingame a piggyback ride. It'd be comical with how tiny my girl is, and the guy holding on for dear life XD Or maybe just drag him across the ground by an arm, could you imagine running through town like that?
  • pharse
    pharse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Where did **** come into this. This has nothing to do with **** or not. This all has to do with the fact that I want to catch a ride on my friends deer so that I don't have to run or have her wait ahead for my slow **** to catch up. LOL.