Solo

shotram
shotram Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm going to be a Bladesmaster. The only question; can I solo this game?
Post edited by shotram on

Comments

• xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    you will need a party to complete the FBs (19,29,39,.... 99 dungeons) in order to progress your char, and to do all the HH dungeons for the green gear

but levelling can be done solo (except the dungeons for cultivation)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lujan
    lujan Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm just curious as to why people want to solo a MMORPG? Isn't that counter-productive?
    Quoth the Raven Nevermore!
  • pathion
    pathion Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Their are several things that can make playing this game mostly solo. I get more os a sense of accomplishment figureing things out on my owm. safe routes though an area, pulling a single mob from a group, and not having others handle diferent espects of a kill.
    I learn to be my tank, dps, puller, ext as the need arises. Its scary to head into a compleatly unknown situation and only having yourself to depend on for survival.
    Yes .. its harder.. and thats the point. Dont anuyone here watch those servival shows on tv? :)
  • wassermania
    wassermania Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol i love <3 Survival but the thing is that mmo's is about the community..i played wow and for noobs its hard to get in that massive world and i wanted to quit back to titan quest:) but over time u learn how to perform in the game in a way that u can master the chat at once..noobs find that diffuclt and i m a nnob to PW 2..right now its not great but not the warst lol only lvl 10 BM:) any noob wanne play with me?
  • Mimelle - Lost City
    Mimelle - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sure, drop me a pm ingame. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lujan
    lujan Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    pathion wrote: »
    Their are several things that can make playing this game mostly solo. I get more os a sense of accomplishment figureing things out on my owm. safe routes though an area, pulling a single mob from a group, and not having others handle diferent espects of a kill.
    I learn to be my tank, dps, puller, ext as the need arises. Its scary to head into a compleatly unknown situation and only having yourself to depend on for survival.
    Yes .. its harder.. and thats the point. Dont anuyone here watch those servival shows on tv? :)
    Well, yes, all valid points, but then why not play a single-player game instead? I mean, MMOs are all about playing with others, I just don't see the point of soloing. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, just that I find it weird.

;)
    Quoth the Raven Nevermore!
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    some players also says they only grind but they find out sooner or later they have to do quests as well I mean Cultivation Spirit is MUST do lol its beter not brag about how you do this like no one think about it before you actully get to know game better you just end up been stupid:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]