More servers PLEASE

squirly
squirly Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
The game is getting ridiculously full, it seems almost anywhere I go 10-20 other people are running at the same monster/mine/plant. No matter where I go! I really like the game and all but I think my paypal account and I shall take a break till more servers are put in.
Post edited by squirly on

Comments

• Infectious - Heavens Tear
    Infectious - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    are you low lvl? cuz in every mmo the low level area's are crowded like ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Squirly - Heavens Tear
    Squirly - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    is level 30 considered low? and besides it is quite abnormal for any mmorpg to only have 1 server when it is this crowded... I know there are 2 but most people are playing the regular one and not the pvp one
  • moyles
    moyles Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well im level 53 and i can go hours before i see another player (except in town :P)
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
    Laurence J Peter(1919-1988)
  • xenophobe
    xenophobe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    More servers or putting channels on the servers we have currently would be nice, yeah. I would prefer channels (like maybe 5 or so) over more worlds, though.

I played on Lost City before a friend asked me to move to Heaven's Tear.. and LC was a lot less crowded (even the low level areas). Alternatives are playing at night or squad inviting the people around you killing the quest mobs that you need.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    More servers? There's too many already, all the areas even lowbie areas are pretty empty.. I'm in RQ yet I rarely see more than 1 person at any outside loc so I only get killed by a few immature people like Cancer and the bloodlust core.

The servers should be merged into lost city with blue disabled, with a 50% level penalty on HT characters since they had it easy and name priority given to all LC characters already created. RQ could always use some more 100vs6's.

Also channels are rubbish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    squirly wrote: »
    The game is getting ridiculously full, it seems almost anywhere I go 10-20 other people are running at the same monster/mine/plant. No matter where I go! I really like the game and all but I think my paypal account and I shall take a break till more servers are put in.

and here I thought everyone had abandoned the game because of high prices in item mall...:rolleyes: yes more servers would be nice.
    "there is still much to be done"
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The server isn't even full yet, wtf are you talking about. Still lacks A LOT of players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • xenophobe
    xenophobe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's not that there are too many players on the server total, it's that most of the players are in the same level range and need to do the same quests, etc. Hence why I'd prefer multiple channels. If they added more servers, I think there'd be a lot of problems finding people to grind with at the higher levels and do the dungeons with (as a result lack of other things would come up), especially when certain classes/roles are needed.

*Note: If you play Lost City, note that Heaven's Tear has a lot more level 1-3x players than LC. Probably 3-5 times as many going by observations (I tried both). There's a lot less 40+ players though on HT from what I've seen.
  • katee01
    katee01 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I want to laugh at ppl crying about getting PK in PvP server. BTW this is Cancer, go to PvE if uve had enough. This is a PvP open PK system. Everyone has the right to PK if i am correct? lol @ QQ about getting PK. Ive had enuff of ur guildmates pm. thanks
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The game is not even 3 weeks old. Of course low lvl areas will be full as heck as so many people started at the same time and not everyone manages to be lvl 50+ in 3 weeks time.

Also, if you have played any other MMORPG's you'll find the low lvl areas are always full, it's logical really. There's much more lvl 10's than lvl 100's in games.

You should have played on the 2nd when the game went OB. It was so redicolous in a funny way, I barely got to do quests that day because thousands of people started playing on the same day, imagine how full the beginner areas were back then ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paige - Lost City
    Paige - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    moyles wrote: »
    Well im level 53 and i can go hours before i see another player (except in town :P)

^^ i see here and there, usally in quest mob spots ^^ and in town
    glad to be back =D
    b:thanks
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The game is not even 3 weeks old. Of course low lvl areas will be full as heck as so many people started at the same time and not everyone manages to be lvl 50+ in 3 weeks time.

Also, if you have played any other MMORPG's you'll find the low lvl areas are always full, it's logical really. There's much more lvl 10's than lvl 100's in games.

You should have played on the 2nd when the game went OB. It was so redicolous in a funny way, I barely got to do quests that day because thousands of people started playing on the same day, imagine how full the beginner areas were back then ;)

Oh god, yes, it was terrible. It was almost impossible to do the leaping quest you get at level 5 in Etherblade. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531