So what level is the top guy on lost city?

wargasm
wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I can tell i am #1 on heaven's tear since ky stopped playing his 67 veno, i am level 68 Barbarian and i havent quested in a party in ages :(

What lv and class is the top on lost soul? How many guilds have taken land?
:DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
:):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
===============================
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
Post edited by wargasm on

Comments

• Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    6 guilds taken land, conquerer has 2 already. PvP server's progress is far more hardcore than PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    Wargasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I bet it is Hong lol..
  • Meatshield - Lost City
    Meatshield - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    70+ on lost city..
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    70+ on lost city..

Any big names from MY i might know?

EDIT : btw here we can't zhen because clerics aren't available for such things lawl
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    that veno from RQ Ara 70+
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    that veno from RQ Ara 70+

So RQ actually are dominant for real?

here my guild (the one with the most 5x+) KOS Empire. PvE server but we still gank alot you'd be surprised :P
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    So RQ actually are dominant for real?

here my guild (the one with the most 5x+) KOS Empire. PvE server but we still gank alot you'd be surprised :P

I went to LC and take a look, I was suprised RQ didn't even take a land yet. They seem behind to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    No, RQ isn't the dominant one >_>; and Ara isn't the highest. But yeah, a couple of 70+ so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    I went to LC and take a look, I was suprised RQ didn't even take a land yet. They seem behind to me.

You mean behind RoC? Actually you guys could do good if you had a top tank or something and more dd's
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    No, RQ isn't the dominant one >_>; and Ara isn't the highest. But yeah, a couple of 70+ so far

But for the barbarians, would you say i beat the top barbarian on lost city? Like would i be the top of the game? :eek:
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yes, you are the best wb, you are the best panda, you are the best player named Wargasm, etc. etc. E-peen satisfied yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meatshield - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    RQ has a land...dunno what you were looking at. We took it with me the ONLY WB there, and 23 people...with one hour to spare. ;) We like to make it interesting rather than zerg it like most guilds.

And its not as hard to lvl on pve server than it is on pvp server. :eek:

But you are probably higher than any barb on pvp.

And there is no real dominating guild at this point, RQ isn't pking as much atm as usual, and people think they dominate us because they gank us 4v1 etc. :p
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RQClan.com
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    Yes, you are the best wb, you are the best panda, you are the best player named Wargasm, etc. etc. E-peen satisfied yet?

lol not really :P
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2008

I see Hong hasn't wisened up since RF. I'm also shocked that you play the easymode carebear server.

RQ took a land over 12 hours before your post. If we had 200 people on like conq instead of a mere 23, we could have taken a territry the first week too.
    But, sadly, having 200 people in the most hated guild is just not realistic, and the time (8 am on a work day?) caused half our euros to not show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    RQ has a land...dunno what you were looking at. We took it with me the ONLY WB there, and 23 people...with one hour to spare. ;) We like to make it interesting rather than zerg it like most guilds.

And its not as hard to lvl on pve server than it is on pvp server. :eek:

But you are probably higher than any barb on pvp.

And there is no real dominating guild at this point, RQ isn't pking as much atm as usual, and people think they dominate us because they gank us 4v1 etc. :p

Ah, awkward. I was looking over the lands and didn't see RQ. My bad then. It's only hard to level in PvP/RvR games if you cause too much drama and go KoS =). But that's your entertainment though; but it seems like your being slowed down quite a bit compare to the other guilds. I might be wrong since I'm just reading and gathering information from the forums.

I have to agree though, I haven't seen anyone dare to disturb me yet eversince I was 30 white named. I even AoE'd a bunch on purpose and they didn't even bother to hit me lol. Well, few players did and I accidently killed a white name and dropped my armor. I heard this epic romour that I dropped an HH weapon when I'm level 5x. Damn, I'm famous already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Um, the highest lvl WB on Lost City is also 68, so meh, don't know :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    I see Hong hasn't wisened up since RF. I'm also shocked that you play the easymode carebear server.

RQ took a land over 12 hours before your post. If we had 200 people on like conq instead of a mere 23, we could have taken a territry the first week too.
    But, sadly, having 200 people in the most hated guild is just not realistic, and the time (8 am on a work day?) caused half our euros to not show.

TBH, I'm slowly regreting the PvE server but hopefully it wont dissapoint me. There are actually PKers and ganking in the PvE server. But at the moment there's way too much peace and carebears flying around. Guilds like Radiance and The Empire needs to lightnen up and go White name; I get pissed from them KSing and can't even PK them.

But I believe PvE server will be more competitive in late game still; we'll see. I know for sure PvP server is really competitive at the moment though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    TBH, I'm slowly regreting the PvE server but hopefully it wont dissapoint me. There are actually PKers and ganking in the PvE server. But at the moment there's way too much peace and carebears flying around. Guilds like Radiance and The Empire needs to lightnen up and go White name; I get pissed from them KSing and can't even PK them.

But I believe PvE server will be more competitive in late game still; we'll see. I know for sure PvP server is really competitive at the moment though.

I believed the same, I joigned PvE for fast leveling then mass 9x PK and stuff. Empire are white name for the most part and so are we all in Elysium :P

They like to take us 10v2 and actually perdition + zhen/stun is pretty efficient and Empire never killed me :P
  • Meatshield - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Ah, awkward. I was looking over the lands and didn't see RQ. My bad then. It's only hard to level in PvP/RvR games if you cause too much drama and go KoS =). But that's your entertainment though; but it seems like your being slowed down quite a bit compare to the other guilds. I might be wrong since I'm just reading and gathering information from the forums.

I have to agree though, I haven't seen anyone dare to disturb me yet eversince I was 30 white named. I even AoE'd a bunch on purpose and they didn't even bother to hit me lol. Well, few players did and I accidently killed a white name and dropped my armor. I heard this epic romour that I dropped an HH weapon when I'm level 5x. Damn, I'm famous already.

We haven't really been slowed, we just spent a lot of time pking at early levels, and we don't play as much as many of the higher levels. Once lvl 60 is hit and zhen partys hit they got a bigger advantage, that gap will get smaller. ;)
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RQClan.com
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol Hong, at least Wargasm has the balls to admit he randomly PKs us rather than make up a dumb KS excuse. Nearly all of our players who are the same level as you are white named. So unless you're getting KSed by lvl 3x you should really need to toughen up.

I mean, you guys can freely utilize our faction name to sharpen your e-peens but try to keep the slanderous lies to the minimal please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Daikoku is 73.
  • Ara - Lost City
    Ara - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Exactly what i wanted to say:

Daikoku is highest lvl on server with 73 (guild: conqueror),
    I should be second if i am informed correctly (well, i was some lvls ahead of daikoku at around 60, but slacked off afterwards while she played like 23h/day, so no wonder).
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    lol Hong, at least Wargasm has the balls to admit he randomly PKs us rather than make up a dumb KS excuse. Nearly all of our players who are the same level as you are white named. So unless you're getting KSed by lvl 3x you should really need to toughen up.

I mean, you guys can freely utilize our faction name to sharpen your e-peens but try to keep the slanderous lies to the minimal please?

Lol, I haven't seen any white named Empire besides Dope and Blazz; but I guess that's because I haven't appoarched your area then. And that's BS; level 3x shouldn't even be in my area. I guess the level 6x Empire is white named then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    nope. nearly all 5x are white named. actually if they have a title they are likely white named.

i mean, ur here generalizing our entire guild being blue and wargasm is claiming hes dropping us like flies... come to a concensus already :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    A large portion of Empire members are white named...but not all the time.

Several play blue named and then when there is a wriath invasion as soon as they all get out of the teleport they all switch to white *cough*timberfield*cough*, and later on in the day several go back to being blue.

But several of them do stay white.

I don't care who plays white and who plays blue. It's their choice...it's why they played PvE.

What bothers me is when someone gets PKed by a higher level they whine and whine and whine...even though they have a CHOICE whether they want to be PKed.

Don't wanna get PKed? Don't like it? Make your name blue!

And for all those who say "OMGZ!!1! why do you guys KOS!?" Because you have a white name and we can.

(And i've been awake for like three hours now and still can't get into the game because of this dumb patch!!!!!!)
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Yea Fina I totally agree with you (no sarcasm). I remember that fiesta. I was like lvl 20 at the time and I just joined Empire and I was all "thats awesome - just kill her back yeye" I hope they didn't QQ too much and pewpew'ed instead.

We share similar mentality when it comes to this. It is sort of like hacking a network. I mean if you choose to stay white named... as in have your firewall / security disabled to enjoy faster surfing speed, your **** is fair game. Lets get together and discuss 2600 :cool:

ps: RIP Cyanide? you guys die faster than a top Guild Wars pvp reform.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    so many people with such an ego, if ur level 70 already ara (yes im flameing) then u got no life just like wargasm and every other sad little noob thats already above lvl 60,

i mean honest to god, where did the fun go in this game,
    i play mmo's to play with other ppl hence the name mmo (massive MULTIPLAYER online)
    but then we get ppl with there head jamed so far up there **** there trying to be the highiest lvl on the server which proves what?

u got no life?
    i persoanly play this game as a passtimer,to have fun, party with others and do my quests ext,

im a hater of the tools that have to make threads like these and slap there level down like its some accomplishment, especialy for venomancers which u can all take ur character and shove it up ur asses because there not hard to level in the slightiest, pet takes all the damage, a simple set of heals which takes no mp and be onto ur next mob.

thats my 2 flaming sence...
    retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
    want to start on Harshlands ASAP!
  • xxjovenxx
    xxjovenxx Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008

You RQ nubs should take some math lessons. Its only allowed to have 80 people in a TW and i doubt that Conqueror even has so many people in their guild. ;)
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The GM's are the highest lvl in Lost City D:

Zanko~
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xxjovenxx wrote: »
    You RQ nubs should take some math lessons. Its only allowed to have 80 people in a TW and i doubt that Conqueror even has so many people in their guild. ;)

You know what hyperbolically speaking means?

You can compare RQ's playing style to like a single player game where you can choose your difficulty settings.

Being on KoS by 90% of the server means we play it HARD MODE. Unlike guilds that merge with half the server just cause they're afraid of RQ. *cough*Conqueror*cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)