Paypal- "Suspended" (Change to "Pending" Please)

june
june Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
To whom it may concern:

Please change the status notice when using Paypal payment to Charge Zen, from "Suspended" to "Pending" or "Processing", if possible. Only after a transaction has been reviewed, denied, or attempted on a flagged account, should the term "Suspended" be used, or something more specific, such as "Denied."

I notice that "Suspended" seems to be the default status while the system is waiting to process, waiting for a response from some server or agent. "Pending" or "Processing" is much more reassuring to the purchaser, meaning the transaction will continue at some point. "Suspended" sounds like that the transaction has stopped entirely. In my case, I had noticed that Paypal had already deducted and sent the money transfer. I had a positive balance in Paypal already. Seeing "suspended" on billing.perfectworld.com gave me a little anxiety. It was processed shortly in less than ten minutes, but I'm writing this so others won't face the same anxiety that I did.

I also noticed that after using Paypal, it said that I had reached my daily spending limit. That was nice to know. After all, we must not want people to overspend in Perfect World. Just kidding! It's probably a fraud issue maybe?

Google Checkout was down again, for the third time I check to charge zen. (I like Google checkout, but went with Paypal, because Google checkout was down on your site.) I hope that won't be a regular occurrence for myself and others who prefer Google checkout.

Thank you for reading! Now that I know what to expect from the Paypal payment process, I won't be as worried next time, but just in case some others may feel the same way, a little change in wording might do some good. ^_~

Sincerely,
June
Post edited by june on

Comments

• j93063
    j93063 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Paypal Suspended stupid so this means its in progress:confused: it been about 15 minutes.
  • smirk
    smirk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Wow thats crazy, if I seen this would though WTH did I do!!
  • thelovelyangel
    thelovelyangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thank you, I was alittle worried myself when I noticed suspended on the screen. Especially considering the first attempt at a transaction was refunded due to a wrong billing address. Hopefully this will be changed to insure more happy customers. b:victory